PDA

View Full Version : Contacts' Pictures Not Appearing on Screen

Lem2808
12-05-2014, 10:45 PM
Some of my contacts' pictures that were imported from my phone onto the car system are not appearing. Some contacts have their pictures showing while others don't, even though there is photo for that contact. This is also true when selecting my favourites. Anyone else experiencing this? If so, has anyone solved this problem? I have a mk7 golf.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DV52
13-05-2014, 10:14 AM
Some of my contacts' pictures that were imported from my phone onto the car system are not appearing. Some contacts have their pictures showing while others don't, even though there is photo for that contact. This is also true when selecting my favourites. Anyone else experiencing this? If so, has anyone solved this problem? I have a mk7 golf.

Lem2808: I've not had your issue, but just as a though prompt, is this a file size problem? I know that the pics that the Discover media screen can display (for radio stations and for mp3 pics) has a size restriction -it's actually a restriction on picture resolution. Could this also be case for phone pics?

Lem2808
14-05-2014, 10:46 PM
I have tried resizing the pictures to small file size similar to the ones that appear. Failed.