PDA

View Full Version : Always wanted a new 7 series

mfl
27-04-2014, 08:18 AM
This is too funny. - in my inbox this morning

"Dear Winner,

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a prize of a brand new 2013 Model BMW 7 Series Car and a Check of $500,000.00 USD from the international balloting programs held in the UNITED STATE OF
AMERICA.

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection system (ESS) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world
which you were selected.

The BMW Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also Licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our fiduciary
claims department for more information as regards procedures to the claim of your prize.

Name: MR. DANIEL SMITH
Email: bmwclearancedepartment831@gmail.com

Contact him by providing him with your secret pin code Number BMW:2551256003/23. You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information as soon as possible:

1. Name In Full :
2. Residential Address :
3. Nationality :
4. Age :
5. Occupation :
6. Direct Phone :
7. Present Country :
8. Email address :
9. pin code Number BMW:

Mrs. Rachael Adams.
THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS
BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA."

kamold
27-04-2014, 12:30 PM
I'm still waiting on my X5 to arrive from the same lottery...I guess its on a boat?

Transporter
27-04-2014, 12:46 PM
Lucky 2 of you!
I hope I get my winning letter soon again. Last time I got that envelope, it was 2 months ago, I thought it was a scam, so as usual it went straight in the bin, and now you're telling me that there is a BMW in every envelope. :duh:
I hate you guys! :grin:

Arcemsed
28-10-2018, 06:38 PM
"Transporter" Hope your wish will done.