PDA

View Full Version : Checked Octavia Rs

vinderliker
19-10-2007, 08:32 PM
Had a look at a horribly yellow coloured Rs today at the local dealer. Very impressed with the quick look in regards to build quality. Funny even smelt like a new VW or Audi. Would like to take one for a spin. I reckon it is good value for money. With some added goodies from APR and Oettinger, would give the Falcodore a good kick in the proverbials.

VEEDUB69
08-11-2007, 08:52 PM
Had a look at a horribly yellow coloured Rs today at the local dealer. Very impressed with the quick look in regards to build quality. Funny even smelt like a new VW or Audi. Would like to take one for a spin. I reckon it is good value for money. With some added goodies from APR and Oettinger, would give the Falcodore a good kick in the proverbials.

Yeah big mistake only having yellow & blue, the blue may sell a few but the yellow will not move at all, guaranteed :?

99gti
08-11-2007, 08:58 PM
I wouldn't be too quick to jump to that conclusion. They are quite popular over in the UK, and just count the number of bright coloured yellow mazda sp20's get around.

DaveMack
08-11-2007, 11:58 PM
Wot? No pics? :mad:

Dave

ballsout
07-02-2008, 08:48 PM
Yeah big mistake only having yellow & blue, the blue may sell a few but the yellow will not move at all, guaranteed :?

I Just bought the Sprint yellow vRs Wagon and in my opinion it looks pretty bloody good. it stands out and i like that j::D

Golf Loon
07-02-2008, 09:10 PM
We went for a testdrive last weekend and were very impressed with the fit and finish.

The yellow is great, even the Mrs said we could have one and she is picky as.......

gregozedobe
08-02-2008, 12:39 AM

Well, I've ordered a yellow Octavia RS wagon (and in Canberra too). So much for your guarantee j:

I do think the yellow RS wagons look better than the yellow hatches for some reason.

mazstar
10-02-2008, 09:03 PM
If the dealer was offering me the same deal on a yellow wagon I would have snapped it up (deal was on red hatch).

I personally think the appeal on the RS is the wagon - Im not so sre about the hatch - I think there are more established brands and bigger competition in hatch market whereas I fail to think of many other hot wagons.

gregozedobe
11-02-2008, 03:04 PM
I didn't find anything with the same space and pace for anywhere near Octavia RS wagon money (that's why I ordered one).

In fact "affordable" wagons with a bit of performance and handling are pretty thin on the ground in OZ (some of the faster Audi and BMW wagons are pretty tasty, but also pretty pricey too :( )