PDA

View Full Version : WA VW Club of WA now has a forum for Water Cooled members

pkuaso
12-02-2014, 11:07 PM
As part of VW Club WA's initiatives to encourage owners of watercooled VW Group vehicles to be a part of its community, there is now a new Water Cooled section in its forums.

All members of vwwatercooled.com.au are welcome to be a part of our club and to participate in its activities.

The club has seen an increase in the number of watercooled VW owners joining us in our activities like the Day of the Volkswagen and our recent camping/cruise to Yanchep and we would like to see more joining us.

The VW Club of WA isn't restricted to owners of VW Group vehicles in WA alone but would like to extend its invitation to anyone who shares a common passion for all VW Group vehicles whether they be air cooled or water cooled, everywhere.

We welcome your comments and feedback and would like to see you joining us soon.

Oh yes... before I forget, the committee has taken the feedback of several members of the watercooled community and will be organising track days either at the Kwinana Motorplex or Barbagalo Raceway soon... so stay tuned!

Tiggy
13-02-2014, 12:38 AM
A very positive initiative and am interested to hear from this group.

Good job.

pkuaso
17-02-2014, 09:11 AM
Most certainly, we will try to spice it up as we go along. However it does need the support of members of the watercooled community too. We encourage you to join us and participate in our forums because the committee does take quite a lot of effort to organise activities for all, regardless of whether they're air cooled or watercooled. The main reason why you see more air cooled stuff being featured is because most of the committee members are indeed VW enthusiasts and most of us have grown up with the Beetle, as I did. However, many of us also own water cooled VW Group cars too ranging from Polos all the way to Multivan campers, and we all share the same passion.

Andypants
19-02-2014, 01:33 AM
That's great news. I'll be checking the forums out over the next week or so.

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

MJKooLio
24-02-2014, 05:38 PM
Interesting! More details?

GOLFBALLS
26-02-2014, 02:17 PM
Sweet! So does vw club of WA need to be a CAMS affiliated club now?
And is this the forum we need to keep an eye on for upcoming news?

veedubMK3
27-02-2014, 02:04 PM
This is a great step forward for vw club of WA. Last meet I went to down in busselton only had 2 watercooled cars, myself and Byron aha Hopefully the numbers will increase this year!

ByronRichesMk1
27-02-2014, 08:57 PM
Haha, hey if they had prizes atleast we'd have won something Billy :P

geoff_gti
27-12-2014, 04:59 PM
I guess a link to the Club website might help!

Volkswagen Club of Western Australia (http://www.vwclubwa.com)

Forum -
Volkswagen Club of WA Inc. Forum :: Category Index | Volkswagen Club of Western Australia (http://vwclubwa.com/forum/index)

Mysterey
28-08-2017, 09:12 PM
:banana: