PDA

View Full Version : R36 Performance Parts (Wanted)

Bugsmasher80
20-01-2014, 06:16 PM
Hi,

I'm looking for any basic performance parts for an 2008 R36 Sedan.

Specifically, if anyone has a heat shielding style induction kit and are looking to sell.

Please PM me.

Thanks.

ING36R
28-03-2014, 08:22 PM
Hi,

I'm looking for any basic performance parts for an 2008 R36 Sedan.

Specifically, if anyone has a heat shielding style induction kit and are looking to sell.

Please PM me.

Thanks.

Hi,

I have a EVOMS Cold air intake box on my R36 and is road legal as the box induction is closed off by the bonnet to make it sealed.

I have had it for about a year now and it sounds amazing and extremley lound engine grunt that you want. Gruppe-M doesnt give the same result as its more a funnel setup and you are only paying for the carbon fibre material.

another good thing that i have and can be switched off at anytime is a sprint power booster that tricks the throttle response and is cheaper than doing ECU remap.

Last thing i have done is install Audi A8 REMUS rear tail pipe mufflers for better note, but i am yet to install REMUS suitcase muffler to replace stock one as rear tails dont give enough note.

Initially i tried removing the factory suitcase muffler, but sounded terrible and was very drony in the cabin.

I would sell you my intake box for $400 as it cost me $700 from U.S.A?

They are a great car, but hard to do mods as its limited to available parts and exhausts can actually effect back pressure and you can lose power if you are not careful.

Cheers

09R36
24-09-2014, 05:44 PM
Hi,

I have a EVOMS Cold air intake box on my R36 and is road legal as the box induction is closed off by the bonnet to make it sealed.

I have had it for about a year now and it sounds amazing and extremley lound engine grunt that you want. Gruppe-M doesnt give the same result as its more a funnel setup and you are only paying for the carbon fibre material.

another good thing that i have and can be switched off at anytime is a sprint power booster that tricks the throttle response and is cheaper than doing ECU remap.

Last thing i have done is install Audi A8 REMUS rear tail pipe mufflers for better note, but i am yet to install REMUS suitcase muffler to replace stock one as rear tails dont give enough note.

Initially i tried removing the factory suitcase muffler, but sounded terrible and was very drony in the cabin.

I would sell you my intake box for $400 as it cost me $700 from U.S.A?

They are a great car, but hard to do mods as its limited to available parts and exhausts can actually effect back pressure and you can lose power if you are not careful.

Cheers

Hey,

Curious if you are still interested in selling the EVOMS CAI?

Thanks

Mr R36
25-03-2015, 06:00 PM
Are you still selling yor CAI? Cheers