PDA

View Full Version : free skoda gear - hats/bags etc

netpenthe
20-01-2014, 09:28 AM
they usually hand them out around the Tour Down Under if anyone is in Adelaide

musettes (cycling bags), drink bottles, hats etc...

MJKooLio
25-04-2014, 10:41 PM
Can I has?

pandahill
26-04-2014, 06:29 PM
Shame I'm in Brisbane, but if Skoda would like to advertise on me I'd be happy to wear their add.

KWICKS
26-04-2014, 06:55 PM
I'm hoping I can get the dealer to toss in a Skoda golf umbrella to live in my new car when it arrives.

aware
26-04-2014, 10:15 PM
You mean Skoda actually has merchandise now?

I managed to buy an Octavia scale model at the 2008 Sydney Motor Show, but haven't soruced anything else through Skoda Australia. Local dealer hasn't been particularly helpful in finding stuff (apparently a quota needs to be met before they can order anything) and I'm still waiting on a response from Skoda HQ that they promised me in August 2012. Not particularly fussed anymore - all I'd use would be a coffee mug.

MJKooLio
27-04-2014, 12:44 AM
I want a Skoda umbrella with my new Skoda in September! I guarantee it'll be rainy!

BrashDaniels
27-04-2014, 03:21 AM
You mean Skoda actually has merchandise now?

I managed to buy an Octavia scale model at the 2008 Sydney Motor Show, but haven't sourced anything else through Skoda Australia. Local dealer hasn't been particularly helpful in finding stuff (apparently a quota needs to be met before they can order anything) and I'm still waiting on a response from Skoda HQ that they promised me in August 2012. Not particularly fussed anymore - all I'd use would be a coffee mug.

Skoda plays things close to their chest but I have been led to believe an online merchandise store is close to opening. Clues can be found by hunting their site map. And I've been nagging them for ages about it.

I have a Czech source for stuff but I would need a big order to make it worth it as I would have to use a forwarding company to make the order. Anyone who is interested in anything in particular should message me and we could do a big buy up.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

BrashDaniels
27-04-2014, 03:22 AM
I want a Skoda umbrella with my new Skoda in September! I guarantee it'll be rainy!

Hit up the dealer. I got key rings caps and umbrellas with both our new Skodas.

BrashDaniels
27-04-2014, 03:27 AM
Anything from this site
www.obautodily.cz (http://www.obautodily.cz)

aware
27-04-2014, 07:24 AM
Skoda plays things close to their chest but I have been led to believe an online merchandise store is close to opening. Clues can be found by hunting their site map. And I've been nagging them for ages about it.

I have a Czech source for stuff but I would need a big order to make it worth it as I would have to use a forwarding company to make the order. Anyone who is interested in anything in particular should message me and we could do a big buy up.

Interesting - thanks for the heads up there. Hopefully it is actually up and running soon.

cascade1983
27-04-2014, 03:49 PM

Do they have forwarding companies in Czech? Any chance you can share a contact? I have a few items I would be interested ordering myself...

BrashDaniels
27-04-2014, 05:07 PM
Do they have forwarding companies in Czech? Any chance you can share a contact? I have a few items I would be interested ordering myself...

Check out SHIPTRONITE | Mail and Parcel Shipping and Forwarding from EU across the world (http://www.shiptronite.com)

cascade1983
28-04-2014, 10:57 AM
Check out SHIPTRONITE | Mail and Parcel Shipping and Forwarding from EU across the world (http://www.shiptronite.com)

Cheers...