PDA

View Full Version : VCDS coding for RCD510 and RVC in Brisbane

snerlo
01-01-2014, 05:00 PM
Hi guys,
Just purchased an R36 wagon and am looking at upgrading the radio to an RCD510 and add a reversing camera to it. Now i am looking at sourcing these items through ebay making sure that i purchase the correct bosch style unit but i was wondering if there is any Brisbane experts out there that would be willing to do the coding for me to make sure that these things work correctly. Obviously if there is a cost involved then please let me know. Thanks heaps guys.

Hillbilly
01-01-2014, 07:11 PM
Hi guys,
Just purchased an R36 wagon and am looking at upgrading the radio to an RCD510 and add a reversing camera to it. Now i am looking at sourcing these items through ebay making sure that i purchase the correct bosch style unit but i was wondering if there is any Brisbane experts out there that would be willing to do the coding for me to make sure that these things work correctly. Obviously if there is a cost involved then please let me know. Thanks heaps guys.

Have a read of the sticky above your post It will provide you with the info you want

snerlo
07-01-2014, 04:45 PM
Noone is responding to my private messages, hence the public post.

Hillbilly
07-01-2014, 05:29 PM
Noone is responding to my private messages, hence the public post.

Maybe because its holiday time. LOL

snerlo
30-03-2014, 01:05 PM
Anyone able to help. I live in the indooroopilly area but i can travel if needed. Need to tell my car that i now have an rcd510 as i dont have any fader control and i dont know if it effects the cd lock because i cant deactivate the travel lock!

Fatherless One
06-04-2014, 05:53 PM
Contact VWmotorworx on the forums, Brisbane based and all round top bloke, he may be able to help you.