PDA

View Full Version : Northern Beaches, Sydney Chipping

nashan
07-10-2007, 05:54 PM
Hey fellas,

Im looking add adding a little oomph but my bora. Does anyone recommend any good performance on the northern beaches in Sydney? Im looking into prob a chip first then maybe some other mods.

Cheers
Nathan

rennenhaus
07-10-2007, 10:47 PM
Hey fellas,

Im looking add adding a little oomph but my bora. Does anyone recommend any good performance on the northern beaches in Sydney? Im looking into prob a chip first then maybe some other mods.

Cheers
Nathan

European Autotech - derek

www.europeanautotech.com.au

kenny21
20-11-2007, 12:15 PM
Yea theres a place a mona vale, off the top of my head i cant remember the name, but they do chips, dyno, serving and all sorts of stuff, including my race car and other race cars including old formula 1 cars which race in historics, so between Rodney and Andrew there, they do a great job.
If you want some information pm me and I will give you some more information

Cheers
Alex

benissatan
23-11-2007, 05:27 PM
Yea theres a place a mona vale, off the top of my head i cant remember the name, but they do chips, dyno, serving and all sorts of stuff, including my race car and other race cars including old formula 1 cars which race in historics, so between Rodney and Andrew there, they do a great job.
If you want some information pm me and I will give you some more information

Cheers
Alex

pretty sure its on the same street as the mercedes dealership is, not darley the other one ...

kenny21
25-11-2007, 09:22 PM
Yea the place is called superior automotive. If ya want more details give me a buz.

Cheers

Alex