PDA

View Full Version : What can I do?

GTIBIZA
06-10-2007, 11:42 AM
Hello everyone, as you might be aware I am new to this site, I have just posted a pic of my car which I love Heaps!!! I am looking to do some minor mods on the beast just for a little bit of extra get up and go, but i dont want to go to silly. Any advice on this would be great, and please feel free to advise on anything from airflow, exhaust to chip updates. I want to know everything about this little car!! Also advice on parts sourcing would be great, thanks all and happy dubbing

DubSteve
08-10-2007, 05:00 PM
Welcome GTIBIZA to our forum glad your with us mate :)

Good to see that you have been caught by the modding bug, cause bloody hell I have :j

First off probably start off with a Cold Air Intake or CAI get a heat shield for it and abit of piping extention to keep it away from the heat, next and probably one of your most expensive thing is an exhaust! Free up your middle muffler and get rid of it! Straight through 2.5" cat back and it has a awesome little growl to it:D You will notice a good little responce from it!

The man to see would be our resident parts Guru Matt aka Golf Loon, he will have any part that you ever need could probably guarantee you on that lol, enjoy your stay mate:)