PDA

View Full Version : No Display on MFD for Sat Nav?

Bassik
24-08-2013, 02:45 PM
Hey all I recently updating my maps on my RNS-510 and everything seems to be ok however recently I noticed that the little N,S,E,W displays aren't appearing on my MFD as well as the direction display when using Maps?

I have gone into Can-Gateway and installed 37 Navigation and have also checked the navigation coding but can't see anything for the life of me that relates to cluster display or navigation display on MFD?

Is there something related to BAP that I'm missing?

I don't have a Dynoaudio installed it's just a standard audio system...

Please help...

Thanks

Delete got it sorted

vdubmotorworx
24-08-2013, 06:36 PM
for other people....if you have a older red display dash turn off sat nav BAP setting with VCDS and then it will work on your dash red display...only the white displays use BAP...VDUB...

mickjane2
22-01-2014, 08:28 PM
I am having the same problem after I updated firmware on my 2010 Tiguan with white MFD, can some one point me in the right direction what the coding is altered on vcds please.

Mick

Hillbilly
22-01-2014, 09:12 PM
Hey all I recently updating my maps on my RNS-510 and everything seems to be ok however recently I noticed that the little N,S,E,W displays aren't appearing on my MFD as well as the direction display when using Maps?

I have gone into Can-Gateway and installed 37 Navigation and have also checked the navigation coding but can't see anything for the life of me that relates to cluster display or navigation display on MFD?

Is there something related to BAP that I'm missing?

I don't have a Dynoaudio installed it's just a standard audio system...

Please help...

Thanks

Delete got it sorted

Be nice and tell us how you sorted it