PDA

View Full Version : Skoda Cafe de Wheels - Night

mmmRacer
08-07-2013, 10:02 PM
G'day fellow Skodians

I would like to let everyone around Sydney know about a small social gathering coming up next month on Thursday the 1st of August 2013. To be held at Harry's Café de Wheels - Liverpool - Shop1/ 20 Orange Grove Road, Liverpool Megacenta, Liverpool, NSW 2170 (Confirmed). For a some yummy pies and a chat (There's lots and lots of parking).

http://www.harryscafedewheels.com.au/location/liverpool

We would encouraged anyone who are intending to come to arrived by 7:30pm so that we can hopefully take a group photo or two with all the cars before 8:00pm. After that you are welcome to hang around and check out the cars or just head home.

So give your cars a wash ??? and hope to see you all there. ;) :D :cookie: :o 8)

Regards

Mat

mmmRacer
24-07-2013, 09:32 PM
Confirmed so far.

mmmRacer - Fabia RS wagon
ZEi20T - Octavia RS Liftback
Mysticality - Octavia RS TDI Wagon
Martin - Octavia RS Wagon (tentative)
Tigger - Octavia RS Wagon
The Speedfighter

mmmRacer
24-07-2013, 10:58 PM
G'day all

Just a friendly reminder that we have social evening coming up next week on Thursday the 1st of August at 7:30pm. It will be a great chance to put a name to the cars when we see each other on the roads.

I would also like people to come along and share with us some ideas on what you want to do along with your fellow Skoda owners in the future. Drive days, social nights, family picnics, track days, street meet nights at the drags or even (my favourite) the SKODA Annual Time Attack Challenge....hahaha.

So don't be shy guys we promise Mysticality doesn't bite. ;D