PDA

View Full Version : Ordering the Annapurna Wheels for the Yeti

sean_dawson
09-06-2013, 01:59 PM
G'day. First real post in this forum. Forgive me if something similar has already been brought up somewhere else, there's a lot to scour here for a new guy.

Just ordered myself a Yeti 77tsi manual for $20,990 drive away from the Bowen Hills dealer in Brisbane (willing to endure the 77 kilowatts and front wheel drive for such a steal). The car will arrive with the 16" Nevis wheels, which I am sure will do the job fine, but I'm really curious where I may be able to find myself a set of the 17" Annapurna's, as I think they look simply stunning and add a whole new dimension to the vehicle. Google searches aren't really turning up anything, neither is eBay. Is there anywhere in Australia (or internationally, provided shipping isn't stupid) where I can source these things new, or second hand provided they're in good condition? Help would be appreciated.

This in mind, if the Annapurna's aren't an affordable option in Brisbane, I'm more than willing to look at something similar (straight spoked, alloy, matte, single colour) in 17" from either VW or Audi. I'm not the most informed when it comes to wheel offsets/stud patterns etc, am I likely to find something from either manufacturer that will work with my Yeti? Light research shows me that the Yeti shares the same wheel specs with the Passat and possibly the Golf (and I'm assuming the Tig)?

Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

sean_dawson
09-06-2013, 04:14 PM
Also, if there's anyone out there willing to offload a set of unused Annapurna's, I'm your man.

team_v
09-06-2013, 05:18 PM
Superskoda would probably be your best bet.
Wheels/Suspension : superskoda.com (http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/Yeti/Wheels-Suspension/)

Otherwise find out the bolt pattern, centre bore, width and offset you want and have a search on the forum for sale threads or other wheel places for something oem-ish.