PDA

View Full Version : Setting up Bluetooth in RS

Difinity
11-04-2013, 10:31 PM
Finally got my hands on the RS Combi. Very happy, but I cannot get the Bluetooth to pair with my iphone5. Any ideas?

mmmRacer
11-04-2013, 11:17 PM
Had the same problem a few weeks ago when I picked up my VRS combi too (but i'm using andriod). First up check to make sure you have your bluetooth is enabled on your phone in your settings. I think I then only had a 2 minute window on my phone once I made it visable to other devices to make the connection. From the car side I think it is 3 minutes after you start the ignition to find your phone. Then just follow the prompts and you manual and you will be pretty close.

The next question you may have is how to get out of the phone menu. Just hold the up selector button down for like 3 seconds on the end of the right hand side wiper controls. This should get you back to the normal MFD screens.

Martin
12-04-2013, 07:30 AM
Use the car's phone menu to initiate pairing
On the phone, search for blue tooth devices, select the car when it appears, enter the pin
(I think my car was configured with a pin of 0000)

Difinity
13-04-2013, 09:24 AM
Thanks all. Took it back to the dealer (Northshore in Sydney) given that I am up here for a couple of days. The Service mgr fixed it quickly and with a smile. - N/C. Very impressed!