PDA

View Full Version : The new Superb facelift

Makk
03-04-2013, 08:55 PM
The New Å*KODA Superb - Å*KODA (http://new.skoda-auto.com/en/models/Superb/new-superb/Pages/entry.aspx)

zei20t
03-04-2013, 10:06 PM
I still don't like the sedan boot line in a side profile, wagon is fine. the rest of the car looks great IMO.

still prefer the Octavia :P

woofy
04-04-2013, 09:39 AM
Yep I reckon that would do it. The wagon has always looked good but the sedan is much improved.

DoggiesUtd
04-04-2013, 09:46 AM
still think the jetta looks better at the front...the back looks a lot better imo

Shakey
04-04-2013, 09:52 AM
The New Å*KODA Superb - Å*KODA (http://new.skoda-auto.com/en/models/Superb/new-superb/Pages/entry.aspx)

Apart from the tail lights it's very close to resembling my current MY13. All the features it has...mine has including the park assist which is not standard in the sedan. I do like it and can't help but feel is very close to the Audi A6 in looks/shape/size.

Jake02
04-04-2013, 06:45 PM
I think the saloon is a lot better looking at the back, but I still don't like the C-pillar and that L&K brown interior is absolutely disgusting, and that's meant to be the luxury spec! The wagon is as nice as ever.

phaeton
04-04-2013, 07:08 PM
Current one is a lot better looking than the facelift.

Its funny how carmakers force design onto older designs.

dArK5HaD0w
04-04-2013, 07:58 PM
Apart from the tail lights it's very close to resembling my current MY13. All the features it has...mine has including the park assist which is not standard in the sedan.

+1
looks like a very minor facelift.

guess i was expecting a significant change, like the new mk3 octavia.

Twin_Dad
05-04-2013, 08:29 AM
Much more angular both around the rear plate and the front grille. The lower intake is very similar in direction to the VW's and to be honest I think I prefer the rounded softer details on the current model. However I don't mind the brown interier.

woofy
05-04-2013, 10:19 AM
+1
looks like a very minor facelift.

guess i was expecting a significant change, like the new mk3 octavia.

The Superb was actually a whole new model when it came here, the Octavia was a much older design so not unexpected. I beleive there is a larger SUV coming next and pending no more brand new models, the Superb is probably in line to get an all new after that. Although the Fabia is due as well.

Jake02
05-04-2013, 05:38 PM
The Superb was actually a whole new model when it came here, the Octavia was a much older design so not unexpected. I beleive there is a larger SUV coming next and pending no more brand new models, the Superb is probably in line to get an all new after that. Although the Fabia is due as well.

The Superb is now around 5 years old, so I guess this facelift takes it another 5 years? The next all new Skoda will be the Fabia (next year), the Roomster (that's if they decide to remake it, I've heard it will be a bigger, more normal MPV), then I guess the Superb and Yeti? The larger SUV will fit in there too in the next few years.