PDA

View Full Version : Suspension bushes

MattyT
11-09-2007, 10:59 PM
Hullo !

My current (all stock bar 2 front KYB excel G shocks) suspension setup is knackered, so its being ditched in the near future for coilovers.

At the same time though, I might as well refresh all the suspension bushes. I could just get new stock ones... but NAHHHH.

Does anybody know or anyone who makes aftermarket suspension bushes for the mk3 golf? Someone like Nolathane (who dont make anything for mk3s bar camber pins).

Doesnt need to be local, happy to order from the US or Europe.

peedman
12-09-2007, 08:10 AM
germanautoparts.com have pretty much everything u need tho u need to spend at least $100 to get em shipped here. They do pop up on ebay.uk or ebay.com as full sets tho so keep ur eye out.

BlackVr6ix
12-09-2007, 08:45 AM
Mackay makes poly urethane lower control arm bushes with different amounts of caster. I've got them in my golf and they are great ;)

I'll enquire about prices when i call about some other stuff later today.

MattyT
12-09-2007, 01:51 PM
Cheers black vr6 :)

Nobody like eibach, kw, neuspeed or that ilk make bushes do they?

derochta
12-09-2007, 08:57 PM
I am actually in the process of preparing a MRK 3 Group A Spec Rally Car and have just ordered and in the process of installing a complete set of bushes to the car. I have a contact who is actually a client through business that manufacture Poly Bushes and supply mostly to the UK and USA. They are in fact a AUS company. Let me know what you need and I can possibly arrange. FYI you cannot buy direct as they are a manufacturer.

Derochta

MattyT
13-09-2007, 06:31 PM
Interesting! I shall PM you.

MattyT
25-09-2007, 11:49 PM
No reply from you yet derochta :(

In the meantime, I've done some research and VW motorsport control arm bushings seem all the rage in the US. But I cant google any suppliers, anywhere.

Does anybody know where I can find some??? Doesn't matter if its US, Euro or somewhere in Aust.