PDA

View Full Version : [nsw] DTM/JDM Gathering Sept 15th

BL33SU
04-09-2007, 05:07 PM
Due to issues with RHODES SHOPPING CENTRE and the Burwood Police we have to postpone this event.

Because of the recent issues of illegal street racing and "hoons" we are now having a hard time organising this event.

We are now postponing this event till December coinciding with TOPSECRET IMPORTS grand opening.
Some of us went to the JDM end of month gathering last friday nite, and the turnout was massive. about 400 cars packed both outdoor carparks. this 1 will be indoors, and there will be plently of bimmas n mercs, so we need dubs.

also who's blue R32 was it that came to the jdm event? :D we were in the white evo9...

http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/images/imported/2007/09/_MG_2573-2.jpg
http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/

AGO41T
05-09-2007, 07:52 AM
hey guys will be back for this one wit the new k04 and clutch and chip look out...lol

love ya all miss my cars and cruises see you all soon. mwa:rolleyes:

deemoE36
05-09-2007, 08:14 AM
hey guys will be back for this one wit the new k04 and clutch and chip look out...lol

love ya all miss my cars and cruises see you all soon. mwa:rolleyes:

do we know u men... so u kiss us like this...in public and all ;)

i would come along, IF theres a few of us. dont wanna be the only dub there lol

where is the meetup??

DubSteve
05-09-2007, 09:21 AM
Guaranteed there will be a few Passats sneezing there and what not I'm considering taking the vr6 but it won't be finished :(

VWEAPN
05-09-2007, 09:35 AM
ill be there 100% in the MK4
see u there fellow dubbers

BL33SU
05-09-2007, 10:28 AM
do we know u men... so u kiss us like this...in public and all ;)

i would come along, IF theres a few of us. dont wanna be the only dub there lol

where is the meetup??

nice nice, comon peepz..

dont worry u wont be d only dub der 4 sure..

the event is at rhodes carpark, but u's can decide on a meet up if u's want to, or just rock up.

VWEAPN
05-09-2007, 12:21 PM
i say we meet somewhere before heading to rhodes. orange grove maccas?

DubSteve
05-09-2007, 12:38 PM
i say we meet somewhere before heading to rhodes. orange grove maccas?

Huh how about somewhere a little closer like the Shell petrol Station on King Georges Rd before the brigde that goes over the Hume Highway!

deemoE36
05-09-2007, 04:55 PM
Huh how about somewhere a little closer like the Shell petrol Station on King Georges Rd before the bridge that goes over the Hume Highway!

thats the one with mcdonalds right next to it??

that works! plenty of parking and food...

BL33SU
05-09-2007, 05:08 PM
thats the one with mcdonalds right next to it??

that works! plenty of parking and food...

yeh dat could be d spot, but dat place seems to be the usual spot for other cars too.. its not gonna be empty dat nite 4 sure LOL

gpk_gti
05-09-2007, 05:10 PM
do you recon there is room for a supercharged vr6 there??!!! blow em away steve!

DubSteve
06-09-2007, 10:30 AM
Why Supercharge when you can turbo :D

BL33SU
09-09-2007, 01:07 PM
Due to issues with RHODES SHOPPING CENTRE and the Burwood Police we have to postpone this event.

Because of the recent issues of illegal street racing and "hoons" we are now having a hard time organising this event.

We are now postponing this event till December coinciding with TOPSECRET IMPORTS grand opening.

rayray086
09-09-2007, 02:04 PM
Sweet, I can make it to the December one for sure! I'll have my wheels on by then!

gpk_gti
09-09-2007, 08:13 PM

steve and his supercharged machine!!!

DubSteve
10-09-2007, 08:43 PM
Or maybe not! I can't believe this thing got cancelled far out ;)