PDA

View Full Version : Great little review in the latest Top Gear magazine re Supurb!

Tigger
30-01-2013, 06:52 AM
There is a great write up about the Supurb and the value for money on page 159 of the Feb Top Gear magazine (aust edition.... but probably also in the UK edition?)

They compare it to a $100th Audi...and say it is a better car!!!

cbay
30-01-2013, 08:23 AM
Keen to see this. That's ok, i'm getting the feeling that audi is the new beamer (stigma-wise). I ditched the 4 rings for the flying green arrow thing :P

Tigger
30-01-2013, 08:51 PM
Keen to see this. That's ok, i'm getting the feeling that audi is the new beamer (stigma-wise). I ditched the 4 rings for the flying green arrow thing :P

Yes, like the guys from Top Gear used to say about M5 drivers all being complete w......s?

Albervin
08-02-2013, 09:09 PM
Hey Tigger, I was an Audi driver for 14 years! A turbo quattro was a great tool on the wet roads, dirt roads and twisty roads. Had a lot of fun over the years with it and shredded a few tyres too..:-) The day I thought I was Carlos Sainz (near Streaky Bay S.A.) I saw a Holden V8 ute and a WRX end up "off road" trying to stay with me. That was the day I had to change a shredded tyre at Baird Bay, in the rain. Of course I had less grey hair then....

Tigger
09-02-2013, 06:22 AM
Hey Tigger, I was an Audi driver for 14 years! A turbo quattro was a great tool on the wet roads, dirt roads and twisty roads. Had a lot of fun over the years with it and shredded a few tyres too..:-) The day I thought I was Carlos Sainz (near Streaky Bay S.A.) I saw a Holden V8 ute and a WRX end up "off road" trying to stay with me. That was the day I had to change a shredded tyre at Baird Bay, in the rain. Of course I had less grey hair then....

Sounds like a fun day!!
Never too 'grey' to enjoy driving mate!