PDA

View Full Version : ACT Work Wanted: MECHANIC – HEAVY VEHICLE ROAD TRANSPORT (CERT 3)

Blitzen
13-01-2013, 06:38 PM
The time has come for me to leave the Australian Army. At this stage I am seeking employment in the Vehicle Trades sector in and around the Canberra/ACT area. I am a qualified Heavy Vehicle Mechanic (Cert III) with a number of other qualifications (including Cert II Automotive Air Conditioning), so if you are looking for a motivated and qualified employee, or know someone who is, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me via PM, email, or text me through the details listed in my resume' below.

Ryan Tracy

RYAN TRACY

****SON ACT 2602

0415 296 533

tracyrjm@gmail.com

EXPERIENCE

MECHANIC – HEAVY VEHICLE ROAD TRANSPORT (CERT 3) AUSTRALIAN ARMY

January 2006 – Current

MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES

· Inspect, service, diagnose, repair and maintain all types of motor vehicles including motorbikes, four wheel drives, trucks, trailers, plant equipment, marine equipment, and armoured vehicles in a barracks and field environment
· Provide a ceremonial drill capability to the Australian Defence Force
· Maintain paperwork and administration related to trade policies
· Organise and carry out training in the work environment
· Providing advice on administration management to junior members

ACHIEVEMENTS

· Promotion to Corporal (June 2012)
· The successful organisation of unit wide Adventure Training (May/June 2011)

· Promotion to Lance Corporal (November 2010)
· Successful organisation and completion for unit participation in the 2010 Queensland Variety Club Bash. (June 2010)
· Deployment to East Timor to maintain the Australian Army’s wheeled and armored vehicle fleet (June – December 2009)

Crewman Driver, Crewman Commander, M113A1/AS4 Family Of VehiclesAUSTRALIAN ARMY

April 2000 – January 2006

MAIN RESPOSIBILITIES

· Command and maneuver the M113A1/AS4 as part of a Patrol, Troop, and Mechanised Platoon
· Operate and maintain the M113A1/AS4 in the both barracks and field environment, including vehicle related administrative paperwork
· Operate and maintain the vehicles weapon system

ACHIEVEMENTS

· Deployment to East Timor in a Peace Keeping role (April – July 2002)

EDUCATION

ARMY LOGISTICS TRAINING CENTER –SCIENTIFIC MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATES (SMA)

AUR30899 Certificate III in Automotive – Mechanical – Heavy Vehicle Road Transport (completed 2008)

ADDITIONAL TRAINING

· Certificate II in Automotive Air Conditioning Maintenance (Swinburne University, 2012)

· Certificate III in Leadership and Training – (Defence, 2010)

· OHSCER210A Operate Bridge or Gantry Crane (Krause Safety and Training, 2010)

· Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (Defence/Careflight Safety Services, 2010)

· Certificate II in Hospitality – Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol (Barrier Reef Institute of TAFE, 2010)

· Certificate II in Resource Operations (Defence, 2003)

· Certificate II in Government (Defence, 2003)

· Certificate III in Language - Tetum Praca (Australian Defence Force School of Languages, 2001)