PDA

View Full Version : Sydney: VAG-COM assistance please.

pog
17-12-2012, 09:35 AM
Hi guys,

I was hoping someone with VAG-COM could spare sometime to quickly log my car. I feel there is a flat spot and I need to run some logs to rule out a few assumptions.

This would really help me out.

I'm in the 2141 area and will drive to yours!

Thank you.

benough
17-12-2012, 04:15 PM
I'm in the Blacktown area if you need a hand

passat123
09-01-2013, 08:48 PM
Please help!

Would really appreciate help in upgrading RNS510 from FW3970 to 4210 (including GPS maps V5).

I have a few added options to my car; park assist 2, optical parking sensors, auto drive/driver assist, climate control, bluetooth audio streaming and bluetooth mobile and navigation instructions/arrows displayed in the MFD

I understand the steps involved with the upgrade but don't know about the VCDS side of things would appreciate if someone with VCDS (HEX CAN cable) in Hills District, Blacktown, Pennant Hills area could help with this?

Thanks a lot, in advance! :)

staz88
11-01-2013, 04:22 AM
Please help!

Would really appreciate help in upgrading RNS510 from FW3970 to 4210 (including GPS maps V5).

I have a few added options to my car; park assist 2, optical parking sensors, auto drive/driver assist, climate control, bluetooth audio streaming and bluetooth mobile and navigation instructions/arrows displayed in the MFD

I understand the steps involved with the upgrade but don't know about the VCDS side of things would appreciate if someone with VCDS (HEX CAN cable) in Hills District, Blacktown, Pennant Hills area could help with this?

Thanks a lot, in advance! :)

Send me a PM. Im in Kellyville.

li21
27-02-2013, 05:12 PM
Hi is there anyone in ryde / north shore area who has a vag com or vids cable that could help me out with a MKV Jetta?
Will happily reward for time

Thaks :)

Hillbilly
27-02-2013, 07:34 PM
Hi is there anyone in ryde / north shore area who has a vag com or vids cable that could help me out with a MKV Jetta?
Will happily reward for time

Thaks :)

Have a read of this thread

http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/f20/vag-com-scanning-who-can-help-27504.html

zei20t
28-02-2013, 09:13 AM
yeah me in eastwood.

if you have time Saturday morning, I can help you out

bennjamin
01-03-2013, 07:22 PM
If anyone needs some VAG-COM help in sydney , I'll be at my workshop Wednesday-Friday next week ;0)

akira8792
19-04-2016, 11:24 AM
Hi mate,

wonder if you might be able to help me? for VAG-COM?

I bought the aftermarket headlight and dimmed light for headlight.

is anything relate with VAG-COM coding?

akira8792
19-04-2016, 11:25 AM
If anyone needs some VAG-COM help in sydney , I'll be at my workshop Wednesday-Friday next week ;0)

Hi mate,

Enforcer001
03-05-2016, 01:06 AM
Hi mate,

Hi,

Can you link me which aftermarket lights you have bought, some dont need any coding at all.