PDA

View Full Version : 15" Alloy on a Jetta

Sambo90
21-10-2012, 09:52 PM
Hey guys,

Some of you may have seen my other thread posted earlier about my Jetta purchase on Saturday. I mentioned I got alloys thrown in with my deal, but going over all the details again I've noticed they aren't the 17" Avignon Alloys, but it's quoted for 15" Tangis alloys.

It looks like these are usually an option on the Golf. Are they a rim that would work on a Jetta or would it look ridiculous? Don't really know too much about the wheels, just knew I wanted Alloys and not the hub caps that came standard.

anthony
22-10-2012, 07:44 AM
If the standard tyres with the hubcaps are 15 inch ,it should look ikay,just dont go from a 16 inch tyre to a 15 inch tyre.

Pleased you are going with VW alloys,they will look better than the standard plastic hubcaps.

Sambo90
22-10-2012, 09:41 AM
If the standard tyres with the hubcaps are 15 inch ,it should look ikay,just dont go from a 16 inch tyre to a 15 inch tyre.

Pleased you are going with VW alloys,they will look better than the standard plastic hubcaps.

Thanks mate. Looking at the Jetta manual it seems the standard Steel wheels are 16" I'll have a talk to the dealer and see if it was a misprint or accidently added the wrong Alloy.