PDA

View Full Version : E-BAY!!

Bluerex
31-05-2005, 07:19 PM
I have contacted a few other ebayers obviously rebuilding mk1s, in fact that's how I found this group :D
So within the bounds of fair play and fair deals for sellers, how about a quick register of ebay user-names so we dont (un-intentionally) bid against each other.... of course if it's a particularly juicy item - all bets ar off :twisted:
BTW did anyone else see a clean,rust-free non-running 77 3-door get passed in with $100 on it ? I cried but have no more room at the moment.

C

imported_brackie
01-06-2005, 06:30 AM
Wow.....It's a jungle out there! I reckon that if somebody wants or needs something they'll bid against anybody no matter who they are! I can do your register, but I seroiously doubt whether anyone will take any notice of it.

Golf Loon
01-06-2005, 09:36 AM
How about you all tell ebayers buying golf things about this group. I

have passed it onto a few ebayers, but its a good way of promoting the group and between us on here, we probably have most things we could need.

evorobin
11-06-2005, 10:24 AM
How about you all tell ebayers buying golf things about this group. I

have passed it onto a few ebayers, but its a good way of promoting the group and between us on here, we probably have most things we could need.

Well you didn't tell me :wink:

I have to say I buy/sell stuff with e-bay. Stuff like starters or alternators I can usually find local. For the record when I tried to sell my BBS RA no-one wanted them??? I'm pretty glad the improved performance from a 50mm sidewall is awesome over a 14 wheel.