PDA

View Full Version : Michael at CVWC Tuggeranong

vinderliker
10-08-2007, 04:25 PM
I have to express some heart felt gratitude to Michael at CVWC in Tuggeranong. After some hiccups due to my Bipolar disorder and it's episodic nature, I have had trouble keeping appointments, and after explaining to Michael the nature of the beast that I live with everyday, he went beyond the call of duty and looked after the Little Beastie. He fixed the handbrake ( a bolt had gone missing) topped up gearbox oil, checked and adjusted the brakes (I nearly put myself through the windscreen when I got the car back) and generally tightened things up. The Little Beastie with the new engine(courtesy Golf Loon) and now Michael's wizardry, the Little Beastie is even more fun and pleasurable to drive. So if on or near the Southside of Canberra and need work, check CVWC at Tuggeranong.

pringa8
14-08-2007, 03:47 PM
Yep, he's definitely a champion, nice bloke too. He helped me out of a bind fixing my gearbox before a Formula Vee round (with not much turnaround time available!)

Pullstarter
12-09-2007, 07:07 AM
I'll third that opinion, he's very good at what he does and always very helpful and courteous, just make sure you book in advance as he's always flat out ( a sign that he's very good at what he does).