PDA

View Full Version : MY12 Highline help!!!

wils
14-07-2012, 06:09 PM
Hey guys!

I've been doing alot of reading around and after deciding to purchase an Amarok - thought I'd better sign up!

This is where the story begins....a happy customer purchasing a new vehicle.

Since then (now just over 4 weeks ago) things have changed. After being told 'your vehicle will be here next week'
(no vehicle or phonecall, txt,email) I eventually get hold of him and get the same speech 'your vehicle will be here next week' still no vehicle and an even harder to get hold of dealer. My partner had to mention that I may not be interested in the amarok anymore...then he's suddenly available. Now dont get me wrong, im patient and happy to wait however dont lead me on and on. Four times.

And while on this rant! the few times I went and personally saw him I felt like a therapist to the guy!!

He has since resigned, which complicates the issue, (it may be a blessing in disguise??) I'm now dealling with someone new fingers crossed.

The vehicle has now arrived and I'm told will be ready for pickup next wednesday.
After doing a little more reading the 3 year servicing package I purchased ($950) is now free!!!
I plan on doing a lot of renegotiating on Monday!

Does anyone know if my approved vw finance is able to be taken to another dealer?

phantomcamel
26-07-2012, 09:39 PM
Hey guys!

I've been doing alot of reading around and after deciding to purchase an Amarok - thought I'd better sign up!

This is where the story begins....a happy customer purchasing a new vehicle.

Since then (now just over 4 weeks ago) things have changed. After being told 'your vehicle will be here next week'
(no vehicle or phonecall, txt,email) I eventually get hold of him and get the same speech 'your vehicle will be here next week' still no vehicle and an even harder to get hold of dealer. My partner had to mention that I may not be interested in the amarok anymore...then he's suddenly available. Now dont get me wrong, im patient and happy to wait however dont lead me on and on. Four times.

And while on this rant! the few times I went and personally saw him I felt like a therapist to the guy!!

He has since resigned, which complicates the issue, (it may be a blessing in disguise??) I'm now dealling with someone new fingers crossed.

The vehicle has now arrived and I'm told will be ready for pickup next wednesday.
After doing a little more reading the 3 year servicing package I purchased ($950) is now free!!!
I plan on doing a lot of renegotiating on Monday!

Does anyone know if my approved vw finance is able to be taken to another dealer?Your finance is with VW finance, not with the dealership, so should not be a problem.
The service package is a new inclusion ( and has caused us some issues), as per terms & conditions at the time of signing up for the car.