PDA

View Full Version : MK3 service in Sydney?

nvr_l8
31-07-2007, 08:48 PM
Hey guys,

I've had nothing but poor service and bad quality repairs done on my harmless beast over the last 12 months and I'm over it!

Can you recommend any of these VW service centres or advise me on where to go for a good value service?

European Autotech (heard good things)
EuroAutomotive (also heard good things)
Bob Whyms Automotive
Chatswood Classic Cars (heard good but expensive)

I'm coming up to the 70,000km mark and am also in the market for new shocks. Is there a place that can do both?

Thanks in advance.

gpk_gti
31-07-2007, 09:05 PM
try EuropeanService Center 94363668,get a set of coilovers whilst you are at it!:D
have also heard good things about euro autotech ,havent heard anything about the others.Tell us how you go!

RedMk2Gti
01-08-2007, 08:38 AM
European Autotech (heard good things)
EuroAutomotive (also heard good things)
Bob Whyms Automotive
Chatswood Classic Cars (heard good but expensive)

It's depend on where you are.

EuropeanAutotech -> Mona vale area, highly recommended
EuroAutomative -> Girraween, highly highly highly recommended, but you need to queue up j:
Bob Whyms Automotive -> Seven Hills. I have no experience with them, but they once quoted me $5K to rebuild my Mk2 engine.
Chatswood Classic Cars -> They are VW dealer, if you are loyalty to dealer service 'quality', then go for it. otherwise I don't say any further.

gpk_gti
01-08-2007, 08:42 AM
you know,, I totally forgot the BEST place for mk3 service in sydney!! GOLF LOON !!!!!! in cambletown but well worth the trip!!!:D

Mario
01-08-2007, 08:57 AM
C & S Automotive...Padstow.. VW & Audi service and repair....

Speak to Ron... they do great work and very reasonable prices...
Ron is a VW Nut.. & has a Pristine MK1...

mario.

DubSteve
01-08-2007, 09:21 AM
EuroAutomotive is good Seb was able to help me with a variety of problems that I had with my Golf and was very fast about it to:)

If you are also looking for a good service and a great gtg lol, go and see William from the forum he did my service, help me out. Told me what he was doing, why and how, well worth going and a good mate to talk to as well!

nvr_l8
01-08-2007, 08:19 PM
Thanks for all the advice guys. Not too sure who I'll try but will let you all know how it goes.

I'm also going to be putting the number plates on the market soon so if you know of anyone who's interested (e.g time management co's, towing service, delivery services etc.), let me know.

Langers
05-11-2007, 10:06 AM
Wasn't aware the Bob Whyms does VWs... he's a P-Car guy.