PDA

View Full Version : QLD NSW Dado - Buyer Feedback (A+)

BonsaiTiger
03-06-2012, 04:55 PM
Dado (Mick) recently purchased some Porsche Teledial wheels off me (even after my umming and aahing over whether I wanted to get rid of them).

When I finally decided to sell, he paid me within minutes of my invoicing through paypal - awesome stuff.

He also agreed to depot to depot shipping to reduce postage costs.

Finally, when I had a mix-up with consignment notices at the depot on dropping them off, and was delayed by a full week due to me being away in Melbourne- I informed Mick and he was really patient and understanding.

As a seller I covered the cost of second delivery due to my f*** up and posted them overnight on my return to Brisbane. I made sure E-go had all of his details and he received the confirmation letter and picked the wheels up that next day.

I would recommend to anybody on this forum to sell to Dado without worry and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him in the future.

Thanks again, Mick.

Adam.

Domel
03-06-2012, 09:34 PM
He's an even better seller! I got some bits off him for my Mk2 GTI and he didn't want me to pay until I received the items and was satisfied with them!!! Stuff got delivered super quick.

Great guy to deal with. Thanks Mick.

Dom

RedMk2Gti
04-06-2012, 08:31 AM
Agree, Mick is a great guy to deal with :)

rayray086
04-06-2012, 01:38 PM
Mick's a good guy, picked up a pair of spacers he was nice enough to pass on my way.

Bora Sport
04-06-2012, 01:43 PM
Ditto. I purchased an engine and gearbox off Mick and it was a pleasure.