PDA

View Full Version : MY12 Amarok Trendline

dubstyle
23-05-2012, 05:37 PM
Can anyone tell me about the interior of a MY12 trendline.

Does it have leather or rubber hand brake/gear lever.

I know multifunction leather steering wheel is an option and was wondering if it also includes hand brake and gear leavel.

Thanks

Steevo
24-05-2012, 05:28 PM
As best I know the Highline and Ultimate have leather bits and the steering controls as standard, but they only control the stereo not the cruise.
Cheers, Steve.

dubstyle
24-05-2012, 10:20 PM
Quite right steve. controls only on left side for stereo on Highline and ultimate and option for trendline.

But this will chuck a spanner in the works, just seen my mates mondoza brown trendline with optional 17's and Multifunction leather steering wheel, and it had leather hand brake and gear lever.

Now I've got to find a MY12 trendline without MF steering wheel to see what the brake and gearstick are made of

Steevo
29-05-2012, 07:23 AM
I'm pretty sure the Trendlines are all rubber/plastic unless optioned for leather on the gear and handbrake levers.

volksweapon
30-05-2012, 01:25 PM
Im pretty sure ALL Amaroks have a vinyl handbrake. Only the gear shift and steering wheel can be leather.
We have 2 x MY12 highlines in the backyard and both of them have a vinyl handbrake.

FASTCRAIG
30-05-2012, 07:37 PM
MY12 Trendline no different to MY11, MY12 Highline and Ultimate get steering wheel audio controls, but 12.5, who knows??????

phantomcamel
31-05-2012, 01:07 AM
Can anyone tell me about the interior of a MY12 trendline.

Does it have leather or rubber hand brake/gear lever.

I know multifunction leather steering wheel is an option and was wondering if it also includes hand brake and gear leavel.

Thanks
Steering-wheel & gear knob leather is a factory option in MY12 - hand brake will be as is now.
MY12.5 will bring some welcome surprises though

Steevo
01-06-2012, 07:29 AM
Im pretty sure ALL Amaroks have a vinyl handbrake. Only the gear shift and steering wheel can be leather.
We have 2 x MY12 highlines in the backyard and both of them have a vinyl handbrake.

Volks,
You are quite correct, my Highline has a genuine imitation leather (vinyl) handbrake. ;-)
Steve