PDA

View Full Version : Tuning the new 150 TDI

bullsta
29-04-2012, 01:34 PM
Hi guys,
is there anything in the pipeline at the moment for tuning the new base model.Do they share the same turbo and internals as the 180kw.Million dollar question i,m guessing with the price difference between the two models.
Anyone??

Tuning Dynamics
29-04-2012, 01:46 PM
Hi guys,
is there anything in the pipeline at the moment for tuning the new base model.Do they share the same turbo and internals as the 180kw.Million dollar question i,m guessing with the price difference between the two models.
Anyone??

We can do the tuning on it.
Regardless of the shared components, it comes down to the file structure on the ecu as to what can be done.
Can get very good gains on all of these. Bear in mind they are anti tune and ecu needs to be removed to facilitate the tunes.
PM for details.

bullsta
29-04-2012, 02:02 PM
Thanks.I,ll keep you guys in mind.

apom
08-06-2012, 07:03 PM
We can do the tuning on it.
Regardless of the shared components, it comes down to the file structure on the ecu as to what can be done.
Can get very good gains on all of these. Bear in mind they are anti tune and ecu needs to be removed to facilitate the tunes.
PM for details.

Have you done any work on the 150's, in the market now for a new vehicle and would love to hear what can be done with the 150

Tuning Dynamics
08-06-2012, 08:59 PM
Have you done any work on the 150's, in the market now for a new vehicle and would love to hear what can be done with the 150

Should expect at least +20% power and torque amongst other things.