PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Knupflog - Koni Adjustable Suspension

BonsaiTiger
24-04-2012, 12:32 PM
Recently bought an item from this member. I paid promptly and he said he would post that week. I paid $50 for postage.

The next week he informed me that the package had been knocked back because he had attempted to post it with e-go for free through a friend (despite charging me $50).

He then offered to refund my postage due to the delay, an offer I initially refused as the package was going to be sent and would cost roughly that anyway.

Knuplfog then finally gave me a con-note number 2 weeks after the initial payment. I tried to track this number in e-go's website and it was unable to find a matching item. I tried to consult knupflog about this but he had very little information on the matter - he decided it was out of his hands since he dropped it off at the depot and then in the hands of the delivery company. I would have thought that as the seller and the sender (and given the fact that I had only the connote number to go on and nothing else) that it would be his responsibility to figure out what was going on a find out when the package would arrive. No such luck and I had to ring around three premium and interstate numbers in my own time and at my own expense.

Finally I got through and explained the situaion to Hunter Express. I asked them to add my name to the recipients list for notifcation of the delivry of the parel to my local pinkenba depot in brisbane, they did so and i also gave them my mobile phone number which they did not have (despite having been told by knupflog that he gave it to them).

Then today, 24/04/12 I tried to find out where they were again (20 days after the initial depot drop off and over a month after buying them from knupflog) and it turns out they were delivered to the depot at pinkeba on the 18th of april and have been sat there for 5 days and a weekend. This means that my car has been off the road for an extra week, in addition to the extra month already. All because golfpunk won't check his emails or his texts or answer his phone.

This IMHO is really unfair treatment, as a seller you have a responsibility to esnure you do a good job and I think its fair to say that in this case at least, knupflog has failed to do so.

He's a proper sound guy, we had a couple of great yarns before all the upset and I'm gutted that its played out this way.

I suppose the lesson I've learned is if you're going to buy from this seller then arrange the delivery yourself so that you can be in control and have all the information you need. I think that's fair to say. I'm not trying to defame or sully Knupflogs name, nice fella, just effed me over abit on this one.

Thanks for reading.

knupflog
24-04-2012, 06:55 PM
I did drop off them a week late. i admit and then roadrunners stuffed up the logging of the freight they ended up sending them later, i also gave them your number to ring and the number was on the box the shock were in, i never received a call from them once , as for the 50 dollors freight i offered it back to you and was going to chuck in a new speed sway bar..... i have a txt on my phone stating " dont worry about the $50 freight , i would rather have my car on the road " yes i'm sorry about the late freight but i find this amusing at the least i work 12 hr shifts 6 days a week and odd hours thats the reason i dont always answer my phone thanks for the run down !
you have them now enjoy ....!

BonsaiTiger
25-04-2012, 08:53 AM
We all work mate, I work 13 hour shifts 14 days on 7 days off and I work 981km away from my home, I still manage to keep up with my personal business whilst I'm away so thats no excuse. If I can do everything I did to track down that parcel whilst working like this then you have no excuse.

You don't have a leg to stand on really mate.

14/03/12 - money transferred to your bank account

21/03/12 - "Hey mate will you let me know when the shocks are ready to pick up? Cheers" via text (from me).

27/03/12 - "hate to pester you mate but is there any chance you could give me the consignment notice for the shocks i bought off you?" via text (from me).

02/04/12 14:56 - "Any chance you could grab that consignment number for tracking those shocks, thanks mate" via text (from me)

02/04/12 21:00 - "Hey bud did you get my text? I know I keepp asking but i need to know so i can play when i should pick them up roughly " via Text (From me) because I work shifts!!

03/04/12 - its tuesday still havent heard from delivery, you mentioned that it would be friday or monday. i rang road runners they said they had no record. come on mate im starting to worry $400 isnt pocket change like" via text (from me)

04/04/12 - ok its registerig now thanks for that (finally got back to me via PM), BSB is xxxx- Accnt# xxxx I wasnt gonna ask you for the money but ive been waiting aaaaaages now and ive been without a car for that whole time just because it needs these shocks to pass RWC" via text (from me).

11/04/12 - "mate ive contacted e-go and they said that according to their records the parcel hasnt even been dropped into the depot in launceston yet, whats going on Knupflog? I'm starting to get really pissed off with this. you need to do some serious research into where these shocks are and let me know by close of business tomorrow or i want my money back, you're takign the piss i reckon mate" via text from me

NONE, not a single one of these texts was replied to at any stage, this is the number that Knupflog text me from in the past. If his number changed then he should have let me know. I somehow doubt that it did.

18/04/12 - shocks delivered to depot in brisbane knupflog recieves an email and doesnt tell me about it.

24/04/12 - I check the Con Note on e-go, "no matches for your search criteria" me - "WHAT?!"

24/04/12 - I check the con note on hunter express and find out that the parcel has been sat in the deopt for SEVEN DAYS. without my knowing.

I think everybody here can make up there own mind about how well you went about this transaction. I also believe it is my right to share my story (whether you appreciate the rant or not) for other users to view before making a decision to purchase , not just from you, but from anybody on this forum. It's not eBay and you might get effed. That said, I have bought from several other people on here without any issues and it has been a pleasure. This time, not so much.

At the end of the day mate you weren't very much fun to deal with. And I'm sure you would say the same about me, but I was just annoyed by the lack of communication and the very late delivery. At least I have a reason to be annoyed. you appear to be in a mood because I told everyone you weren't great. If you want a good review you have to earn it.

GRN_VAGN
30-04-2012, 06:52 PM
why text? if your having a issue then use the phone for whats its for, CALLING...

On a side note, ive known "Knupflog" personally for a few years and i highly i doubt he intentionally Misslead you, and by the sounds of it, he offered to Refund postage costs AND chuck in sway bar for free (couple $$$ easy).. I know we are all impatient and want out parts yesterday, but stuff happens.. Amount of Times ive had to wait for stuff cause people wouldnt post on time, or even post at all.. and some where on this forum!

BonsaiTiger
30-05-2012, 05:02 PM
Well that's all well and good but I tried to CALL him obviously, I'm not daft. But when he didn't answer my many calls and failed to respond to my voicemails, I resorted to texts.

And as for the Money back, I never got it despite asking for it again after the prolonged F about. And he said he'd send me a sway bar and camber adjust bolts BEFORE he started messing me around, and then when I kicked off he didn't even send them anyway!?

How's that for good service and keeping your word?

You obviously don't know him as well as you think mate. The information listed above is fact and at the end of the day, anyone who wants to, can make their own judgement before buying from him - I don't think him being your mate has anything to do with it frankly.

GRN_VAGN
02-06-2012, 09:22 PM
Didnt say he was a mate, ive had the pleasure of meeting him a few times threw a fellow member,

Everyone has a different experience. I just hope this doesnt stop others from dealing with him.
Its not like you didnt get the parts at all, i guess i wasnt there, or dont know full story... but either way.. it got sorted

BonsaiTiger
03-06-2012, 04:46 PM
Put it this way if it was eBay I would have opened a case and left negative feedback. That's essentially the purpose of this thread isn't it? To allow me to voice my experience with the seller, and give the seller a chance to explain or justify any issues. I don't know why you're getting involved.

GRN_VAGN
03-06-2012, 06:43 PM
Because ive dealt with him too, so thats what this thread is about. Your allowed your opinion, and so am i..

knupflog
04-06-2012, 03:54 PM
Well that's all well and good but I tried to CALL him obviously, I'm not daft. But when he didn't answer my many calls and failed to respond to my voicemails, I resorted to texts.

And as for the Money back, I never got it despite asking for it again after the prolonged F about. And he said he'd send me a sway bar and camber adjust bolts BEFORE he started messing me around, and then when I kicked off he didn't even send them anyway!?

How's that for good service and keeping your word?

You obviously don't know him as well as you think mate. The information listed above is fact and at the end of the day, anyone who wants to, can make their own judgement before buying from him - I don't think him being your mate has anything to do with it frankly.

stop your bitching you got the parts you payed for !!!!!! you are a pain in the arse to deal with you have a very impatient attitude it just sounds like you just want something for nothing !

BonsaiTiger
26-06-2012, 01:18 PM
Mate, calm down.

I'm not bitching at all. I got half the parts you said you'd send me. I don't think I'm impatient, I waited over a week before I contacted you and even then I was extremely patient waiting weeks for you to reply.

I don't want something for nothing, you have your $400 and I have my shocks (no sway bar, no camber bolts).

Your attitude stinks Kurt and you've apparently no concept of responsibility. Wise up you plonker.

All your responses in this thread have villified everything I've said about you. So thank you for that. I would feel remiss if I didn't also mention that you seem to be some sort of idiot. Enjoy that. I'm sure it will serve you well in the future.:cookie: