PDA

View Full Version : Business Lewis (LWR) - Excellent experience.

ICEDIST
23-04-2012, 05:06 PM
I bought a set of Remotec A wheels from Lewis last Thursday. I received the wheels today. Wow... Super fast.
- Excellent communication
- Excellent Service
- Excellent Product
- Super Excellent price.

I would highly recommend dealing with Lewis. Trustworthy and straight to the point.

All round great experience.

Thanks again Lewis.

Bflat
23-04-2012, 05:23 PM
I'll second this.

I've done numerous purchases through Lewis and he's always been of great assistance.

He even included a bottle of fancy German wheel cleaner with my last purchase, for free! :D

LWR
23-04-2012, 06:59 PM
I'll second this.

I've done numerous purchases through Lewis and he's always been of great assistance.

He even included a bottle of fancy German wheel cleaner with my last purchase, for free! :D

Thanks guys!

I really do appreciate your business and support.

Lewis

brimway
23-04-2012, 07:12 PM
Who is Lewis? I checked sponsor list but can't see him?

rayray086
23-04-2012, 07:43 PM
Username LWR, he just posted before you did haha.

SpeciP3
23-04-2012, 09:50 PM
I'll Third this! Lewis is a brilliant bloke to buy from, couldn't recommend him more strongly :D

brimway
23-04-2012, 09:54 PM
Username LWR, he just posted before you did haha.

Thank you so much for your informative response. Useless, but thanks anyway. I thought mods were to help where they could

Preen59
24-04-2012, 01:48 AM
I'll have to 4th it. Lewis it a top bloke to deal with. One of the best experiences I've ever had, I must say. :)

dom123
02-05-2012, 02:00 PM
Thank you so much for your informative response. Useless, but thanks anyway. I thought mods were to help where they could

pipe down buddy noone mentioned sponsors and Ray was just helping you...

brimway
02-05-2012, 02:25 PM
Who is Lewis? I checked sponsor list but can't see him?

pipe down buddy noone mentioned sponsors and Ray was just helping you...

Be nice, I mentioned sponsor!

abreut
04-05-2012, 10:30 PM
I'm going to have to add my positive feedback as well. Lewis was a pleasure to deal with, very prompt service, great communication, fast delivery. If you are thinking about wheels get in touch with him, he will help you out.

LWR
05-05-2012, 06:11 AM
I'm going to have to add my positive feedback as well. Lewis was a pleasure to deal with, very prompt service, great communication, fast delivery. If you are thinking about wheels get in touch with him, he will help you out.

Thank you,Arno.

Lewis

Glynn.
19-07-2012, 11:08 PM
Have bought 2 sets of wheels off of Lewis for the mk1
Absolute legend and great to deal with recomended to anyone

LWR
20-07-2012, 04:53 AM
Thanks very much again,Glynn!!
Anytime!

Lewis

mikinoz
20-07-2012, 04:40 PM
I bought a set of Remotec A wheels from Lewis last Thursday. I received the wheels today. Wow... Super fast.
- Excellent communication
- Excellent Service
- Excellent Product
- Super Excellent price.

I would highly recommend dealing with Lewis. Trustworthy and straight to the point.

All round great experience.

Thanks again Lewis.

This was my experience as well. To boot the fact that the wheels were New Old Stock from 1987 was even cooler - complete with the original warranty card (and a 5th wheel as a spare!)

You are what the car world will lose in about 10 years when people who used to do business before the internet retire - and things will be lesser for it.

:)

LWR
20-07-2012, 07:50 PM
This was my experience as well. To boot the fact that the wheels were New Old Stock from 1987 was even cooler - complete with the original warranty card (and a 5th wheel as a spare!)

You are what the car world will lose in about 10 years when people who used to do business before the internet retire - and things will be lesser for it.

:)

Thanks guys! I can only do it the way I know.

It must show my age.

I hate rotten service when I buy something!

Lewis

tassie_euro_mk1
02-08-2012, 10:07 AM
Received a set of wheels from Lewis yesterday :)

I don't need to say anything. It's all been said before. Thanks heaps mate! Your a champ.

Hell, I'll probably think about buying another set of wheels sometime in the future, not because I need a set of wheels but because your such a top block.

Cheers again Lewis

Big Jase
02-08-2012, 10:32 AM
Excuse my ignorance, but is there a website? If the budget can stretch and the boss does not object, I am looking for new new wheels..... :-)

LWR
02-08-2012, 05:43 PM
Received a set of wheels from Lewis yesterday :)

I don't need to say anything. It's all been said before. Thanks heaps mate! Your a champ.

Hell, I'll probably think about buying another set of wheels sometime in the future, not because I need a set of wheels but because your such a top block.

Cheers again Lewis

Thank you!

You're a pleasure to deal with.

Lewis

LWR
02-08-2012, 05:45 PM
Thank you!

You're a pleasure to deal with.

Lewis

There will be.I'm not overly computer savvy but have someone on it

You can check out my new wheels at

AZEV (http://www.azev.de) and Startseite (http://www.ronal.de)

I have a lot of old/new wheels from the 80's and 90's from Remotec Rial Ronal Centra AZEV Antera Borbet and others.

Lewis