PDA

View Full Version : VIC: First wrecked Scirocco in Aus?

Valver.
23-04-2012, 02:51 PM
No pics, but one of my staff spotted a black R smashed into the back of a parked car in Dandenong over the weekend. Anyone on here?

Mac135
23-04-2012, 03:24 PM
Not too many black R's being ordered from what I can see and no one I'm familiar with on this site is claiming ownership of a black R in VIC at this stage.

Tragic though for whoever is involved.

Bflat
23-04-2012, 03:28 PM
I recall someone mentioning this on facebook last week.

It'll take FOREVER to replace.

Bain
23-04-2012, 08:08 PM
Another person reported a totalled black scirocco in the spotted thread..

Wonder if that makes it 2?

Water Boy
23-04-2012, 09:41 PM
Iv seen a white Scirocca R in about 2 pieces. A certain person from a certain place crashed it into a certain big power pole.

Dave86
04-05-2012, 10:57 AM
I saw the black scirocco r at a vw dealership in melb east the other week, can't remember name of the dealership, was just off the eastern freeway... Had smashed into what looked like a tree, front end completely destroyed. It was the dealerships car, they had allowed a client to use the car over a weekend while he was waiting for a toureg he had ordered. Was amazing that even though the front damage was quite bad, there was no impact pushed to the doors or pillars. The front absorbed all the impact and was just great to see how, for safety reasons, minimum damage if any anywhere else!

tee_off
04-05-2012, 12:27 PM
I saw the black scirocco r at a vw dealership in melb east the other week, can't remember name of the dealership, was just off the eastern freeway... Had smashed into what looked like a tree, front end completely destroyed. It was the dealerships car, they had allowed a client to use the car over a weekend while he was waiting for a toureg he had ordered. Was amazing that even though the front damage was quite bad, there was no impact pushed to the doors or pillars. The front absorbed all the impact and was just great to see how, for safety reasons, minimum damage if any anywhere else!

I would like to see the damaged car! Don't know of any dealers off the eastern though...camberwell would be the closest

rokle
15-05-2012, 05:09 PM
Wasted!