PDA

View Full Version : White Walls...

Water Boy
20-07-2007, 06:06 PM
Ok with the retro/rat look waht do people think of white walls... Personally i think they can look rather cool on a water cooled dub or in other cases wreck a car... What does every one reckon... Also has any one put white walls on their own cars and lastly did you buy them or stray them up your self...

Love to hear some opinoins...

Cheers James :)

P.S Silver Mk1 4 door, dumped on p-slots, white walls, roof rack full of junk, steel bumpers, single head light grille, funky exhuast, ts steering wheel, rerto interior, 2ltr 8v on ol skool carbies... Oh sorry got to stop dreaming :D

GoLfMan
20-07-2007, 06:39 PM
i love white walls, i really dig the look they achieve on most old school cars! i'm definately doing them for my bug :) i'll just paint them on myself, just cos im cheap and cant afford the real thing j:

KI11Z
21-07-2007, 09:29 AM
a mate of mine white wall'd his 35 series tire :o haha, with one of those white lip sunscreen sticks!! worked so unbelievably well and looked awsome!! m thinking of doin the same :D oh, and love the white wall'd look ;)

wayz
22-07-2007, 12:52 PM
Yeah!... im for white-walls... but not a full white wall, just a white strip about 2cm's right around i say :)
You can buy a tyre-paint pen if you want to do it like that. Otherwise, if you want to do it to your current tyres, you can actually buy tins of tyre paint.
Alternatively, go to Bunnings and ask a few questions in the paint department and they could probably mix you up a special batch

ScienceVR6
22-07-2007, 08:58 PM
A mate of mine has white walls on his Magna with 20" chrome rims. makes it look like it has 22" rims.

Water Boy
22-07-2007, 09:09 PM
Yeah i think some good ol paint will do the trick when i finally get round to buy a Mk1, to rat/retro look it... Yeah white walls are kool...

James :D