PDA

View Full Version : UK spec changes to Rocco range

Mac135
03-04-2012, 10:56 PM
it seems that VW have just upgraded the sciroco range in the UK. I'm not suggesting we will se any spec changes here though at this early stage.

The Roc R now seems to have a sat nav (rns315) standard along with Nappa leather. Prices have come down on some models or like the R the price remains the same but the spec improves.

Local buyers though might wish to check with their dealer. From what i understand UK cars with a week 15+ build get the changes. If any of these changes were to be applied to Aus delivered cars I think it would affect cars delivered from July onwards.

You can see the changes on sites such as this:

New prices and more kit for VW Scirocco - Car and Car-Buying News - What Car? (http://www.whatcar.com/car-news/new-prices-and-more-kit-for-vw-scirocco/262092)

djchuckles
04-04-2012, 01:02 AM
That would be a nice treat if we see it over here!

Not getting my hopes up though

eccentric
04-04-2012, 01:40 AM
Not going to happen anytime soon with Australia's demand for a wider range and low quantity purchased, part of the reason why we only got 3 options

she_dub
04-04-2012, 06:05 AM
I wanted leather.. if they come to Aus with leather.... I will be :mad:

team_v
04-04-2012, 06:35 AM
The RNS315 is the US version of the basic sat nav.
It has a smaller screen and many of the vortex users are already trying to upgrade to a "premium" satnav.

Andych
04-04-2012, 07:31 AM
I am glad I got mine when I did.... I am not fussed on Leather (Alcantara and Leather would be different though) and no way would I take the RNS315... The RNS510 is as small as I would want to go.