PDA

View Full Version : aero wipers any good?

KI11Z
17-07-2007, 02:44 PM
Just a quick n easy question to anyone that has these new-school "Aero Wipers"; Are they really that much better over the older conventional wipers? Will it be worth my nearly $200 in a wiper conversion?

Cheers! . . . Alex :confused:

ope126
17-07-2007, 04:54 PM
Just a quick n easy question to anyone that has these new-school "Aero Wipers"; Are they really that much better over the older conventional wipers? Will it be worth my nearly $200 in a wiper conversion?

Short answer...YES!!! (much better clean, less gittery over the screen.)

I am more than happy with mine, although my Golf had them fitted from the factory...OEM.

Are there conversion kits available? Or are they dfferent blades, as I have put the "Aero" Blades on my Vectra, but not the arms etc.

Glenn

KI11Z
18-07-2007, 02:38 AM
They a complete arm and blades transplant! . . . So they're a bit of alright huh?! :D

rayray086
18-07-2007, 03:10 AM

Yeah, can't justify the price eh! Though I think it would be a good upgrade cosmetically or when you're done attending to other bits of the car. I just recently new Bosch standard ones from Super Cheap and they work like a charm.