PDA

View Full Version : Blue Mountains Cruise 22nd July 2007

Golf Loon
13-07-2007, 01:02 AM
Ok Guys details need to be finalized if this cruise is to happen.

Date Sunday 22nd July 2007

Destination the blue mountains

Meeting time and place?

Over to you blokes......

gpk_gti
13-07-2007, 08:17 AM
meet up eastern creek mcdonalds at 9.30-10am? sound good?

deemoE36
13-07-2007, 09:07 AM
us from down hurstville, st george area, meet up at olimpic park than head out to M2...i think thats M2 or M4, someone correct me!

DUB 20V
13-07-2007, 09:25 AM
us from down hurstville, st george area, meet up at olimpic park than head out to M2...i think thats M2 or M4, someone correct me!

where abouts at homebush you meeting at which car park

rayray086
13-07-2007, 09:25 AM

That's the M4.

Maccas on the M4 at Eastern Creek sounds good. Big stop off area so we can crash there for an hour until we get everyone. This is becoming very similar to that VWVortex cruise haha.

gpk_gti
13-07-2007, 09:43 AM
so what? is there some sort of copyright? isnt there caltex next door? lets meet up there. also guys,start thinking of where abouts in the blue mountains we will be heading.
use www.whereis.com.au and plot the course.

also stgeorge boys,dont be so concerned where we will meet up before hand,we can do that after we decide the final destination,otherwise this thread will be more about us meeting up than the bluemountains cruise.

DubSteve
13-07-2007, 09:46 AM

Why?

Meet at King Georges Rd, Shell Service Station next to Black Stump or whatever its called, its much easier and from there its only 2 traffic lights from the M4 jump onto that and then head down to Eastern Creek Maccas.

Soundofav6
13-07-2007, 10:21 AM
nice.. I will be there, have a few friends thats not in the forum with dubs might want to come too.

what about food up in the mountains? BYO/ something in mind ?

Golf Loon
13-07-2007, 07:27 PM
Might meet you at the top of the Northern Road at Penrith, easier for us Southern blokes.

anarchycamp
13-07-2007, 10:08 PM
I may be in on this one....depends if I am allowed out or not :D

If i can convince my wife it will be a nice lunch in the mountains as opposed to a cruise with boy racers it might be ok....will have to be in the MkV though....shes not a fan of the MkII :rolleyes:

I basically live near M4, Northern Road intersection so easy to join....will see, would be good to meet you guys!

Golf Loon
13-07-2007, 11:11 PM
If the wife wont come, you could bring the Mk2. Either is fine ;)

rayray086
13-07-2007, 11:32 PM
Haha. Definitely try and join us though!

By the way, on the issue of lunch, will it be BYO BBQ like our previous outings or are we gonna crash a fish and chips shop on the way? Gotta get those noodles prepared since the reception for them at the La Perouse GTG was good :D

Soundofav6
14-07-2007, 03:47 PM
Sounds like fun guys, I will be needing my chic help to prepare food.

hey Admin could you make a page of potential ppl on the cruise when the date is near.. just an idea..

NickZ
14-07-2007, 04:13 PM
I should be there .... unless my CA study is hitting the fan!

I have come up with a potential route - refer attached. This takes us up the great western to Mount Victoria, then joining onto bells line of road to takes us back to Richmond.

I am not sure what a good length for a cruise is - this is 155km and that is starting at Eastern Creek and finishing at Richmond. To go back to Eastern Creek will probably be another 20-30km.

I am not too sure about start/stops or the suitability of the route as I have never done a full cruise before, just throwing this one up for debate and scrutiny :).

rayray086
14-07-2007, 10:38 PM
That's good effort NickZ! I don't know the roads so anything goes for me. What's the input guys?

Golf Loon
14-07-2007, 11:23 PM
Thanks NickZ. The link didnt work, but I could read the script.

I dont think we want to end up ar Richmond.

I actually drove through the mountains to Oberon the other day and it was a nice drive. The lower mountains is pretty busy though and I saw lots of cops.

I think 150-200ks max is a long drive for a cruise. We want lots of time to talk and admire, not just zooming around in the cars.

Good to have an itinerary though NickZ, that can be your job ;)

syncro
15-07-2007, 08:36 AM
Might meet you at the top of the Northern Road at Penrith, easier for us Southern blokes.

How about meeting at the tourist information centre, Glenbrook?

smithy010
15-07-2007, 11:49 AM
I agree 150-200k's is probably a fair way, though i wouldn't want to take out the bells line bit. It's a sweet little drive.

Possible places for stopover: Echo point (Katoomba)- should be plenty of parking, but also a shipload of japanese tourists. Very touristy, but a nice view over jamieson valley.

- Mt york (a bit further from Mt Vic
- Perrys lookdown.. (the view is a bit burnt out these days).
-Mt Wilson- a bloody beautiful place with heaps of parking and a nice drive down there.

Then there's always wentworth falls, leura, blackheath, geez they are all nice places!

It all depends on whether we want a place with heaps of other people, or a nice quiet place to have a bbq.

I'll try to get my ass out (after i clean the car out and maybe give her a wash..), but i may need some help up the hills, since the diesel is a bit steadier up hills than the 1.6. Makes me think of GLDGTI's motto "Proudly captain slow".

rayray086
15-07-2007, 12:51 PM
I agree 150-200k's is probably a fair way, though i wouldn't want to take out the bells line bit. It's a sweet little drive.

Possible places for stopover: Echo point (Katoomba)- should be plenty of parking, but also a shipload of japanese tourists. Very touristy, but a nice view over jamieson valley.

- Mt york (a bit further from Mt Vic
- Perrys lookdown.. (the view is a bit burnt out these days).
-Mt Wilson- a bloody beautiful place with heaps of parking and a nice drive down there.

Then there's always wentworth falls, leura, blackheath, geez they are all nice places!

It all depends on whether we want a place with heaps of other people, or a nice quiet place to have a bbq.

I'll try to get my ass out (after i clean the car out and maybe give her a wash..), but i may need some help up the hills, since the diesel is a bit steadier up hills than the 1.6. Makes me think of GLDGTI's motto "Proudly captain slow".

Sounds good; I think tourist numbers would be low at the moment being winter and all.

Anyone know good BBQ spots?

NickZ
15-07-2007, 01:02 PM
This is a picture of the map that some of you may have had trouble with in the word doc.

I also think 200km is a long drive. However, to go to Mount Victoria and back on the same road will still be 160km.

I think the shortest route you could do realistically is to Katoomba which is about 135km return. With the mountains option, a 80-90 km run would not do the mountains justice.

So the options are, do we want to take Bells Line of Road and drive close to 200km, or a shorter run returning via the Great Western?

smithy010
15-07-2007, 02:55 PM
Yep. Home via Bells line is the go i reckon.

syncro
15-07-2007, 07:05 PM
Tourists are always there. I think Echo Point may be hard to park.

gpk_gti
15-07-2007, 07:25 PM
good job nickz!!! is there a place guys that we can eat some lunch?? maybe a pub or bbq area so we can cook something up?? your cruise itinery is great and the 2hr drive time is not done all at once so I think it looks like a good drive.
SO I think we stay with NICKZ's write up and try to come up with a lucnh spot that is on that route...keep it up guys!!
so far
gpk_gti
golf loon
smithy010
nickz
rayray086
soundofav6
deemoIII
dub 20v
anarchycamp
syncro ??
oli
ibeezer??
1dub2c

who else?? last thread was locked,admin,can you see from poll results??

Golf Loon
15-07-2007, 08:34 PM
Just realized its my sons birthday party that day.
Count me out. Sory Guys, Next Time.

gpk_gti
15-07-2007, 09:12 PM
ahhhh u bloody!!!:(

DubSteve
15-07-2007, 10:25 PM
Sounds really good fellas should be really good with all the twisties and that and hope you guys have heaps of fun.

I can't believe I started the previous thread about this only to realise that I can't go:(:rolleyes:

Hope to catch you guys on the next one for sure. I don't care if I am broke I'll be there:D

rayray086
16-07-2007, 12:39 AM
Sounds really good fellas should be really good with all the twisties and that and hope you guys have heaps of fun.

I can't believe I started the previous thread about this only to realise that I can't go:(:rolleyes:

Hope to catch you guys on the next one for sure. I don't care if I am broke I'll be there:D

Huh? What did I miss? Don't tell me you'll be going to Matt Jnr's party! j:

gpk_gti
16-07-2007, 08:33 AM
yeah hes' going as the clown!!! hahahahahahaaaaj:
ditch the family doo mate! tell them in your official capacity you have to come!

Golf Loon
16-07-2007, 09:05 AM
yeah hes' going as the clown!!! hahahahahahaaaaj:

lol always room for a clown.

ditch the family doo mate! tell them in your official capacity you have to come!

I`ve done enough of theses cruises organization wise, you guys have fun without me.

static1800
16-07-2007, 09:06 AM
i might have to miss this one too guys, pretty sure its my mates birthday party the night before. I will be in sydney but i doubt in any state to drive to the blue mountains early in the morning.

gpk_gti
16-07-2007, 09:43 AM
I`ve done enough of theses cruises organization wise, you guys have fun without me.

nah not you loon,cant miss your own kids bday!! was talking to mr mk3!:D

DubSteve
16-07-2007, 09:51 AM
LOL, nah Raymond not going to Matt's sons bday got a family shindig to go to :(

yeah hes' going as the clown!!! hahahahahahaaaa

Jeez your a clown george lolj:

I'm still trying to think of a way to get out of it, I'm not going to concede defeat until 9am Sunday morning;)

I would really like to come thats why I was pushing for somewhere like Kurnell or Cronulla then I could have come for a few hours.

Never the less I will be there next time even if I cop a slap in the face from Mrs mkvr6 :rolleyes:

static1800
16-07-2007, 09:52 AM
I think the real reason he can't come is he is out of coat hangers, so the rocco ain't going no more :?

gpk_gti
16-07-2007, 09:55 AM
hey ive got plenty coat hangers!! hahahaha,,, hey steve,your GF is o/s so no excuse you bs artist!!! hahaha :D

DubSteve
16-07-2007, 09:58 AM
hey ive got plenty coat hangers!! hahahaha,,, hey steve,your GF is o/s so no excuse you bs artist!!! hahaha :D

Yes true, but my parents always sympathise with her, I never get my way:(

rayray086
16-07-2007, 01:35 PM
Haha sucks to hear, but family first always.

BL33SU
16-07-2007, 02:36 PM

:D
yeh steve, dont worry about this footy game u want to watch.. a cruise is better ;)

DubSteve
16-07-2007, 02:45 PM
:D
yeh steve, dont worry about this footy game u want to watch.. a cruise is better ;)

Ray I'm not watching a footy game lol, its a family thing, that I really don't want to attend!

I swear I shouldn't have said anything:eyesrolls:

NickZ
17-07-2007, 10:35 AM
Sorry to hear you cant come guys - would have been good to meet you all but family first. Maybe next time

To the people who are coming, give me your thoughts regarding potential stop overs. Plenty to choose from, but I am not sure which ones have better parking, etc!!!. I think Mt Wilson will be one of them based on smithy's comments, and it seems like a good point to stop over during the drive.

I will do my best to come up with a map based on everyones input.

Also, are we BBQ / picnicing or going to a pub? If BBQ, we need to find a spot with decent BBQ facilities.

gpk_gti
17-07-2007, 10:47 AM
thats what we are trying to work out nickz! any ideas guys that have been around there?????

Soundofav6
17-07-2007, 04:12 PM
hi nickz and fellow dubbers

Sorry to hear some ppl cant come, family always first right, there is always next time. But for the ppl who are going, how does good old wentworth falls sound. ?
wentworth fall lakes that is ?

http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/images/imported/2007/07/wentworthfalls1-2.jpg
SHOULD BE pSS easy to get to, turn right after train station. Never actually been there but have mental picture

Even called blue mt info center for road condions:D, wouln't want to snap our coils/ scratch our beloved lips right.

After being accursed of not visited blue mt before :rolleyes: Lady said no need for 4x4 all roads are neatly paved, the picnic area has plentiful parking space, toilet with water and paper provided, free BBQ area, and home to ducks and wild life.

Goodness sake must have thought I just got off the boat or something, I think I hung up before she got a chance to mention the train service. Nevertheless she was very helpful, even gave me other suggestions.
Cliff drive
sutton park Blackheath

Just thought we would be out of formation on the rd for sure so it seems easy, hopefully no one would be lost.

So anyone been to wentworth fall lakes

gpk_gti
17-07-2007, 04:23 PM
you are a legend!!! I was thinking today to call the tourist info center..sounds like a plan!!! everyone ok with this???????

NickZ
17-07-2007, 09:47 PM
Nice work soundofav6, looks like a great spot to grab some lunch. Nice to see the place has ducks too, nothing better than Peking Duck :rolleyes:

Golf Loon
17-07-2007, 10:26 PM
Better sort out meeting points soon lads as there are not many days left and not everyone checks here daily.

gpk_gti
17-07-2007, 10:36 PM
MEET UP 9.30-10 am LATEST at MCDONALDS EASTERN CREEK sunday morning then head up to Wentworth fall lakes for BBQ lunch PICNIC !!!

nickz or soundofav6,can you guys do a map and post up??? like you guys did previously??? thx!!!! hows that sound???:D

Soundofav6
17-07-2007, 11:21 PM
So wentworth falls it is ?

lets have finialised details tomorrow, if not Wentworth falls lakes it is. :)

NickZ
17-07-2007, 11:22 PM
Here you go, distance one way M4 Eastern Creek to Wentworth Falls = 60km

So are we still doing the round trip via Bells or just doing the cruise up to Wentworth Falls?

Soundofav6
17-07-2007, 11:41 PM
JUST REALISED ..... it's only 60 Ks sounds a bit short.. how about we lunch at wentworth falls and head off to bells for a group photo ???and sort of round trip???

Coz from m4 to wenthworth falls only 60ks, and some ppl down south may want to meet up at glenbrook ( I am guessing Info center there), than from there to wenthworth falls is only like 30 ks or so I am guessing, thats hardly a cruise thats more like BBQ ?

rayray086
18-07-2007, 03:09 AM
Lakes are always a nice spot to crash :thumbup:

I'm up for anything, as long as it will be smooth sailing and enjoyable!

gpk_gti
18-07-2007, 08:03 AM
JUST REALISED ..... it's only 60 Ks sounds a bit short.. how about we lunch at wentworth falls and head off to bells for a group photo ???and sort of round trip???

Coz from m4 to wenthworth falls only 60ks, and some ppl down south may want to meet up at glenbrook ( I am guessing Info center there), than from there to wenthworth falls is only like 30 ks or so I am guessing, thats hardly a cruise thats more like BBQ ?
bells group photos then the round trip will be the go I think,will fill up the arvo and get us back towards syd!!! I vote YESSSS!!!!

Lakes are always a nice spot to crash :thumbup:

I'm up for anything, as long as it will be smooth sailing and enjoyable! Nice place to what Ray?? ummm,,maybe edit this?? hehe

DubSteve
18-07-2007, 10:29 AM
Nice working out fellas, looks to be really , really good. Hope use enjoy the day sounds like its going to be great for you guys:)

Soundofav6
18-07-2007, 10:57 AM
HI all,

From what I gather,with orginal plan from Nicks.
Here we go...

http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/images/imported/2007/07/finialdestination-2.jpg

Lunch at wentworth falls, and finial destination at bells for group photo.

Meeting: Glenbrook Info centre for ENTIRE CRUISE ONLY
MAIN meeting point: M4 eastern creek McDonalds 9:30 - 10 LEAVING AT 10 at the latest

Stops
1 Glenbrook info center for entire cruise for fellas from sounthen area. (hopefully only short stop, from memory not much parking space.)
2 BYO BBQ lunch at wentworth fall lakes.
http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/images/imported/2007/07/wentworthfalls1-2.jpg

3 Blackheath info/ service station.... Piss stop. waitups
4 Finial destination Bells for group photo. Then... finial good byes.... meet again..... By this time it should be mid arvo...Going to richmond may be too far for some :?

How does this sound?

NOTE: We still need to some how coordinate meeting point at glendbrook/ late comers, suggestions ?

gpk_gti
18-07-2007, 11:09 AM
theres a beer with your name on it soundofav6!!!
how long is the drive from eastern creek to wentworth falls?? if we leave 10-10.15am??? that would be meeting point.we should be there for at least 1hr-2hr ish for lunch right?? so that makes it approx 12??

guys- if anyone needs my mobile for the day--- pm me!!!!

Soundofav6
18-07-2007, 11:20 AM
theres a beer with your name on it soundofav6!!!
how long is the drive from eastern creek to wentworth falls?? if we leave 10-10.15am??? that would be meeting point.we should be there for at least 1hr-2hr ish for lunch right?? so that makes it approx 12??

guys- if anyone needs my mobile for the day--- pm me!!!!

no worries mate... a beer sounds nice..
So you reckon we should ditch glendbrooke and have everyone meeting at wentworth falls lakes ?
Damn, that was so logical... If so ,I will change it on the finialised new thread later on.

I am guessing from eastern creek to wentworth falls would be less than an hr.

NickZ
18-07-2007, 11:25 AM
The 60km should be able to be done in an hour allowing for traffic / lights etc. The first 20km is on the M4 which is 100km/h and then the rest is on the highway which varies between 60-80km/h.

So if we leave Eastern Creek at 10am we shoule all be at the park by 11am, can have 2 hours for a beer and feed, then drive up to Bell for the photo as suggested by soundofaV6.

As to whether we drive back along Bells or take the Highway back, I guess that can be decided on the day and it is up to the people who turn up, and where they live / schedule for the day etc. I will personally take Bells home just to drive on the road.

I will come up with a better time schedule tonight with times, distances, etc tonight, including the two alternative routes home.

Soundofav6
18-07-2007, 11:33 AM
OK nicks.. you can calculate the distance and precise time, post up on this thread when you are done. I will start new post with your info and mine in one.

gpk_gti
18-07-2007, 11:33 AM
thanks guys!!!! you two deserve a round of applause!!! looking good guys!!!

stgeorge/easts guys,,meet up when?? where??

syncro
18-07-2007, 12:27 PM
How about a regroup and pistop at Glenbrook information centre?

Soundofav6
18-07-2007, 12:54 PM
How about a regroup and pistop at Glenbrook information centre?

Ok than... how about regroup at glendbrook infomation center at 11:00 SHARP for those from southen or those can not make to eastern creek Mcdonlds if running late give gpk_gti a call, PM him for his contact.

gpk_gti
18-07-2007, 12:55 PM
good idea!:D

rayray086
18-07-2007, 01:49 PM
Nice place to what Ray?? ummm,,maybe edit this?? hehe

Haha crash as in "crashing the party" crash.

Soundofavr6 and NickZ, you guys are doing an excellent job.

gpk_gti
18-07-2007, 04:01 PM
st george/east guys,,meet point?? same place?? just outside m5 tunnel truckstop? 8am?

NickZ
18-07-2007, 10:08 PM
Details coming soon guys - bloody whereis.com picks a good time to go for maintenance!

Soundofav6
18-07-2007, 10:11 PM
no worries nickz, sorry I couldn't wait for you, the post is up. I got to sleep. got an exam tomorrow. I will edit and merge your into together.

NickZ
18-07-2007, 10:14 PM
No worries Louis, best of luck with your exam

gpk_gti
18-07-2007, 10:17 PM
great work!!! unbelievable!!! I will have some beers with your names on it for the day!!!!
GUYS!!! 4 DAYS LEFT!! wohoooooo!!

Soundofav6
18-07-2007, 10:23 PM
Thanks for your lucks and beers, bloody biochemistry exam. This trip is what keeping me motivated.

4 days in the count down!!!!

NickZ
18-07-2007, 10:26 PM
Well I have finally come up with one - can't include a decent map as whereis.com is down but will follow up with one tomorrow.

Meeting Point No. 1: M4 McDonalds, Eastern Creek

Leave at 10 am SHARP.

Try to get there by around 9:30-9:45am!

Drive to: Meeting Point No.2: Glenbrook Information Centre – Great Western Highway, Glenbrook

Arrive: Approximately 10:30am
Distance: 29km

Wait for around 15 mins for regroup and meet any people coming from the south.

Leave at 10:45am SHARP

Drive to: Wentworth Falls Lake – Sinclair Dr, Glenbrook

At the traffic lights near Wentworth Falls train station (the road effectively forks into two), turn right. Follow Sinclair Dr into the park

Arrive: Approximately 11:30am
Distance: 34km

Have lunch, a beer and talk!

Depart: 1:00pm

Drive to: Bells Line of Road, Bell or Mount Wilson

Arrive: Approximately 1:50pm
Distance: 37km

Continue along Great Western Highway for 25km, then turn right at Station St past Mt Victoria. Road follows on to Darling Causeway for 12km then we approach Bell.

We could turn right at Bell and drive another 10km to get to Mount Wilson, if people prefer this on the day. This will only add about 10km to the total driving for the day. I have heard it’s a nice place.

Depart: 3pm

Drive to: Richmond – the park outside Richmond RAAF Air Base, Windsor Road, Richmond

Arrive: Approximately 4:30pm
Distance: 65km

Continue along Bells Line of Road, through Kurrajong Road. The park is outside the RAAF Air Base on Windsor Road and will be a good spot to round up.

People can return from Bell via the same way we come if they wish. However, not much point as it is actually the same distance, if not shorter (and a nicer drive!) to return via Bells than the Great Western, even if you are coming up via the M7 / Northern Road.

gpk_gti
18-07-2007, 10:29 PM
beauty!!! what a cruise!! mk3vr6-golf loon! you guys are missing out badly!!!! :D CAMERA"S PEOPLE-DONT FORGET!!:D

NickZ
18-07-2007, 10:30 PM
whereis.com is back! will show it on a map soon :D

Oh man I cant wait for this cruise!

NickZ
18-07-2007, 10:36 PM
Segment 1 Travel Time Maps
Start: Start at WESTERN MWY, GLENBROOK - head towards ERSKINE PARK RD EXIT 21.71 km 13 mins
Continue along GREAT WESTERN HWY, GLENBROOK 36.52 km 33 mins
Turn right at STATION ST, WENTWORTH FALLS 456 m < 1 min
Turn left at SINCLAIR CR, WENTWORTH FALLS 753 m < 1 min
Stop: Stop at SINCLAIR CR, WENTWORTH FALLS
Subtotal: 59.44 km 49 mins

Segment 2 Travel Time Maps
Start: Start at SINCLAIR CR, LEURA - head towards CANBERRA ST 1.97 km < 3 mins
Turn right at GREAT WESTERN HWY, LEURA 21.24 km 17 mins
Turn right at STATION ST, MOUNT VICTORIA 320 m < 1 min
Continue along DARLING CAUS, MOUNT VICTORIA 9.72 km 6 mins
Turn right at BELLS LINE OF RD, BELL 7.41 km < 5 mins
Bear left at MOUNT WILSON RD, BELL 3.17 km < 4 mins
Stop: Stop at MOUNT WILSON RD, MOUNT WILSON
Subtotal: 43.81 km 34 mins

Segment 3 Travel Time Maps
Start: Start at MOUNT WILSON RD, MOUNT WILSON - head towards BELLS LINE OF RD 3.17 km < 4 mins
Turn left at BELLS LINE OF RD, MOUNT WILSON 50.54 km 33 mins
Continue along KURRAJONG RD, NORTH RICHMOND 2.62 km < 2 mins
Continue along MARCH ST, RICHMOND 526 m < 1 min
Turn left at EAST MARKET ST, RICHMOND 185 m < 1 min
Turn right at WINDSOR RD, RICHMOND 1.94 km < 2 mins
Finish: Stop at WINDSOR RD, RICHMOND
Subtotal: 58.98 km 41 mins

Total: 162.24 km 2 hours 5 mins

Map is attached.

DubSteve
18-07-2007, 10:39 PM
beauty!!! what a cruise!! mk3vr6-golf loon! you guys are missing out badly!!!!

Crying loudly WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH:(:(

gpk_gti
18-07-2007, 10:41 PM
see stevo,,this is how you organise a cruise !!! haha,and you thought it would be crap!! hahaha,,hold on everyone,quiet! shhhh!!!! --- can you hear steve thinking of excuses so he can come??!!! haha:D

NickZ
18-07-2007, 10:53 PM
As suggested before, might be a good idea for admin/mod to PM everyone who answered the original poll to make sure they know about this Sunday -

smithy010
18-07-2007, 10:57 PM
Richmond... does that mean we get to take pics with C130 Hercs in the background (through the fence?...)

gpk_gti
18-07-2007, 10:57 PM
ill flick through tomorrow,and get as many as possible!! hey steve ,is it possible for you to see old thread still?????

DubSteve
19-07-2007, 10:02 AM
see stevo,,this is how you organise a cruise !!! haha,and you thought it would be crap!! hahaha,,hold on everyone,quiet! shhhh!!!! --- can you hear steve thinking of excuses so he can come??!!! haha:D

I hate family sometime seriously, stupid bdays:(

I atleast got the ball rolling lol. Just a shame I can't come:( Never said it was going to be crap george, it just looked like it was going no where until some helpful gents turned up and got the ball speeding:)

I can still look at the old thread what do you want to know.

NickZ
19-07-2007, 10:26 AM
Richmond... does that mean we get to take pics with C130 Hercs in the background (through the fence?...)

Hopefully! Might even see some of the new C17s there too.

gpk_gti
19-07-2007, 05:28 PM
well well!!! looks like our GOLF LOON is coming after all !!!:) gona be a top day!!!!

STEVE!! we need to know who said they were coming so a pm can be sent out to remind everyone!

Golf Loon
19-07-2007, 06:39 PM
Yeah we had my boys birthday party on Wednesday after school, so i`m in for Sunday. :D

Had a couple of confirmations verbally today too.

Dunno what car I`m gonna take, but i`ll think of something.

smithy010
19-07-2007, 06:43 PM
Bring your woolies everyone!

Soundofav6
20-07-2007, 12:47 AM
I hate family sometime seriously, stupid bdays:(

dont hate your family, bdays are important. There will always another meeting.

BTW what are C17s ? Sounds military.

Mum said it was snowing in the blue MT couple of days ago. DAMN ! We will be lunching on a frozen lake with snow... NICE. Almost like the deprived christmas finially arrived . ;)

rayray086
20-07-2007, 02:36 AM
Yeah we had my boys birthday party on Wednesday after school, so i`m in for Sunday. :D

Had a couple of confirmations verbally today too.

Dunno what car I`m gonna take, but i`ll think of something.

Sweet, 'Rocco or Mk1, Matt?