PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Melb been chipped?

99gti
12-07-2007, 01:27 PM
Howdy all,

Since I've been such a good boy by quitting smoking I've promised myself an expensive toy. I've been looking at 2 different options - wheels or a chip. I still haven't been in a mk4 that has been chipped and I'm very keen to do so. Anyone in melb up for a coffee and take me for a spin? :???:

Cheers,

shami
12-07-2007, 02:28 PM
Yea i agree...its straight forward and u'll absolutely love the difference...

gpk_gti
12-07-2007, 04:55 PM
tell you what 99!drive up to sydney and you can take my car for a spin!

DubSteve
12-07-2007, 07:01 PM
Just to clear something up I never said tuning I said power gains lol :)

Anyways back on topic boys.

shaneth
12-07-2007, 10:15 PM
OK Guys i think this thread is going a little off topic as the original post was enquiring if someone would have a coffee and take 99gti for a spin. NOT about whats the best mod or whether chips or standalone is the better option. Please keep on track as i will be keeping my eye on this thread.

99gti
13-07-2007, 10:40 AM
99,,,I wish I could use this as my sig-- its very wise words,especially the bit about last.

I do agree completly with this also. I'm not going to drop names as this tends to cause quite a stir but the program I'm looking at has the flexibility to evolve as I continue to add mods. This was one of my requirements.

I'm intending to do my upgrades in stages and the program I will be using is designed for the changes I've plotted out.

tell you what 99!drive up to sydney and you can take my car for a spin!

George - I might take you up on that strangely enough.... I may be up in Sydney in a few weeks possibly....

gpk_gti
13-07-2007, 03:44 PM
well,your welcome to DRIVE my car and there is another couple of guys I know that will take you for a drive in their modded mk4's.pm me when you get the dates and we will t-up and maybe have a mini gtg!!

DUB 20V
13-07-2007, 05:17 PM
well,your welcome to DRIVE my car and there is another couple of guys I know that will take you for a drive in their modded mk4's.pm me when you get the dates and we will t-up and maybe have a mini gtg!!

hey mate always welcome to drive mine to....

gpk_gti
17-07-2007, 10:19 AM
thread has been split due to going way off topic.
new topic here-
http://www.vwwatercooled.org.au/newforum/upload/showthread.php?t=6935
I have no problem moving,editing or deleting posts that do not conform to topics that already have received a warning from the VWW moderating team.If you cant be bothered to read the warnings then expect me to delete or move your post!