PDA

View Full Version : VW Extended Warranty Special Offer to VW Watercooled members!

GoldCoastVolkswagen
22-01-2012, 06:54 PM
Hi guys,

I would like to make a Special Offer to all VW Watercooled members!

If you are genuinely interested in Extending your warranty for your VW, Please let me know and I will endeavor to get you a quote and at a SPECIAL price. I am doing this after the huge interest I have had in this over the past week.

Your warranty can NOW be bought as a 24 OR 36 month extension!!!! I will email you all possible options and the price is VERY competitive. Check my other posts for feedback!

It is for GENUINE VW Extended warranty which is underwritten by ALLIANZ insurance.

DUE TO OVERWHELMING RESPONSE, PLEASE ONLY EMAIL YOUR ENQUIRY TO
robm@jamesfrizelles.com.au

I need EXACT Model, Warranty/Rego Start Date Model Year and KMS - ALSO please send me your name

Take this opportunity while you can!

Rob @ Gold Coast VW
(07) 55838945
robm@goldcoastvolkswagen.com.au

Darks RS
22-01-2012, 09:04 PM
2009 Passat CC 125kw TDi, Build Dec 08, Complied March 09. 46k

mikinoz
22-01-2012, 09:15 PM
How much for 3 extra years warranty on a mk1 golf?

BMan
22-01-2012, 09:22 PM
Hi Rob,
Is this offer going to be applicable to people like me awaiting delivery of their Tig?

Bman

frozze
22-01-2012, 11:53 PM
Does it apply to members from different states?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab

iigx
23-01-2012, 12:18 AM
Rob,

sent you an email, but realised I didnt include any details on the Model/dates/kms etc, but its MY12, 0kms obviously and I can provide the VIN/Commission number or order number?

Cheers

benough
23-01-2012, 08:05 AM
So is this the GENUINE VW Extended Warranty? The one under written by Allianz that is identical to what you get with a new car from the Factory?

GoldCoastVolkswagen
23-01-2012, 08:00 PM
2009 Passat CC 125kw TDi, Build Dec 08, Complied March 09. 46k

Thank you for your enquiry.

Due to the overwhelming response I am hoping you can PM me your details with your name and I will PM you back price and options to move forward.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

So is this the GENUINE VW Extended Warranty? The one under written by Allianz that is identical to what you get with a new car from the Factory?

Yes it is the GENUINE VW Extended Allianz warranty.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Rob,

sent you an email, but realised I didnt include any details on the Model/dates/kms etc, but its MY12, 0kms obviously and I can provide the VIN/Commission number or order number?

Cheers

Thank you for your enquiry.

Due to the overwhelming response I am hoping you can PM me your details with your name and I will PM you back price and options to move forward. Send me the VIn number and rest of the details. Sorry if I double up on the reply ;)

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Does it apply to members from different states?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab

Absolutely - send me ALL your car details YEAR, KMS MODEL and your name also please.

Due to the overwhelming response I am hoping you can PM me the above as it is hard to track in posts

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Hi Rob,
Is this offer going to be applicable to people like me awaiting delivery of their Tig?

Bman

Yes indeed. Please PM me your name and car details - Exact MODEL etc

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

How much for 3 extra years warranty on a mk1 golf?

Is this for real :: :)

GoldCoastVolkswagen
25-01-2012, 10:07 AM
Hi VW Watercooled Members.

Thank you for the amazing support and the HUGE influx of enquiries. If I haven't got back to you for any reason, please email me directly to robm@jamesfrizelles.com.au.

As I have has so many emails, PM's etc, it has become a little hard to keep a track, but am doing my best to get back to you all.

Also, with that said, you are welcome to ask me anything about anything VW. If I can assist you, I will.

Thank again for your support, and I will do my best to return the good will to all members of VW Watercooled.

Regards,

Rob McGrail