PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Superb owners: Skoda wants to hear from you!

Lima
11-01-2012, 07:16 PM
Well, that's the word according to the SkodaOz twitter account anyway...

https://twitter.com/#!/SkodaOz/statuses/156968016230367234

mikinoz
11-01-2012, 07:47 PM
I see tumbleweeds and hear echos over there.

New marketing manager? Social Networks box has been ticked. :D

Jake02
12-01-2012, 11:05 AM
Social Networks box has been ticked. :D

I did get into them about that at Melbourne last year maybe something was noticed? I also wonder what Superb owners are wanted for. Maybe they might actually start advertising the Superb? :D

woofy
12-01-2012, 04:13 PM
There is a group on facebook as some on here would know. They mainly post using that twitter account at two times. When the bike tour is on and when they are doing rallying...dead quiet otherwise.

RSwag
19-01-2012, 08:51 PM
I read this amateur bid at using a medium and shudder. Know your demographics Skoda, can't imagine that to many people who own or would like to own a Superb puld be belting out tweets as par for the course.

These things just highlight the misguided and somewhat disastress media campaigns initiated in Australia. The sad thing is someone is heading into another Friday at work thinking they are smarter than the average bear, reinventing the wheel and thinking outsid he square etc

All we think is, "oh no not again, how embarrassing". I can only imagine what prospective owners would think.

Ozsko
29-01-2012, 08:40 PM
What is Facebook and tweet? Get real Skoda and give me a ring if you want to know something. In fact they owe me a radio so I guess they won't ring me now I come to think about it.