PDA

View Full Version : Business KW SUSPENSION Prices have fallen! (Update for Jan 2012)

Preen59
06-01-2012, 11:39 AM
http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/images/imported/2012/01/article_kw1-1.jpg

G'day Ladies and Gentlemen.

Yesterday I received an updated price list for KW Suspension.

In the midst of Factory price rises, our strong AUD has seen a fall in the Australian RRP for nearly all KW Products!

Aside from the price adjustments, there have also been a number of changes. Key points:

- New KW DDC ECU is added - range available early 2012
- New KW Coilover conversion kits added for clients do not wish to remove their EDC
- New KW Spring Kits
- New KW Suspension kits - Twintube Sports Dampers with struts sized to suit lowered springs and damping profiles /heights predefined.
- New KW Anti-Swaybar kits - developed for use with the Clubsport coilovers, providing a more complete trackday/club package

Send me an email direct to chris@tprengineering.com for more information.

Cheers!

-Chris.

Greg Roles
06-01-2012, 02:06 PM
You'll never get a Porsche giving back to customers mate.:cookie:

Preen59
07-01-2012, 09:16 AM
You'll never get a Porsche giving back to customers mate.:cookie:

You know me, G man.. I just like to help a brother out. :P

Big_M
07-01-2012, 12:10 PM
Nice black Shocks ! umm................. How big a price diff is there now to before ?

Preen59
07-01-2012, 12:43 PM
Nice black Shocks ! umm................. How big a price diff is there now to before ?

5-10% or so. It's a bit varied. Most of the V3 kits are under 3k, now. Which is really good news. I mean, there was a number that were before.. But there's a lot more now.

Email me for a price quote if you're interested, mate. :)

ByronRichesMk1
13-01-2012, 10:18 PM
Does this mean the cost of the Weitecs have gone down as well mate?
Would be good if they have since I can finally afford them haha.. :D

Preen59
16-01-2012, 10:29 AM
Does this mean the cost of the Weitecs have gone down as well mate?
Would be good if they have since I can finally afford them haha.. :D

G'day Byron,

Pricing has not been updated for Weitec, but I will check to see if it will be, mate. I see you have emailed me also. I will be replying now.

Cheers mate!

dav1129
31-01-2012, 12:37 PM
I currently have an Eibach springs and Koni FSDs combination an 17" wheels on a 1999 Passat Wagon.

I have little experience to compare this to but the handling seems fine to me. I suspect it could be better, but I have no complaints. However at times it is a little hard mostly in winter or poor country or Sydney roads. Again I have little to compare it to but actually the 'comfort' is nothing to complain about but the cabin noises and rattles are.

I have no practical experience with any KW suspension but wonder if the V3 or Street Comfort KW suspension would be better for my application and how they compare.

No racing involved, just spirited driving when I can.

Preen59
10-02-2012, 01:28 AM
I currently have an Eibach springs and Koni FSDs combination an 17" wheels on a 1999 Passat Wagon.

I have little experience to compare this to but the handling seems fine to me. I suspect it could be better, but I have no complaints. However at times it is a little hard mostly in winter or poor country or Sydney roads. Again I have little to compare it to but actually the 'comfort' is nothing to complain about but the cabin noises and rattles are.

I have no practical experience with any KW suspension but wonder if the V3 or Street Comfort KW suspension would be better for my application and how they compare.

No racing involved, just spirited driving when I can.

I apologise. I've only just seen this.

I'd go for V1s or Street comfort in that case. Send me an email if you'd like more info. I can give you a more detailed response and we can discuss it in detail.