PDA

View Full Version : VW Touran front bumper

psyone
26-12-2011, 10:03 PM
Hi guys, i just want to find out if its possible to buy a Touran front bumper in australia ? pretty sure i've seen them around on some caddies in sydney and i think caddy life maxi has the same bumper ? would a local vw dealer be at any help ? Oh and if anyone knows the part number for a complete bumper would be great too

Tonz
30-12-2011, 08:34 PM
You been lookin at too many english VW forums :cool:
Doubt you'll get Touran but (and I havent done this yet myself) I think the Sportsline model Caddy has the dressier front end ...good hunting

psyone
02-01-2012, 07:58 PM
dont think sportline caddy came out in au? and yes i've been lookin through english caddy forums shame we cant get our hands on heaps of things they have up there lol. well probably can but shipping is a killer, i'm getting touran seat consoles shipped over atm and postage cost me almost 2x the price of the actual item.

Lams
03-01-2012, 01:57 PM
Caddy Maxi Life's came with this bumper. It was also an option on Caddys as part of the 'exterior body colour' package (or something similar)

So you could ask your VW dealer how much they'd want for one of these, using the VIN of one of these Caddy Maxi Life's... if you do find out please let us know, I'm chasing one also !

psyone
03-01-2012, 05:36 PM
Will do, wont be anytime soon, i just spent all ma $$$$ on a sound system into my caddy haha.