PDA

View Full Version : 103 tdi wagon

Brycem
13-12-2011, 06:44 PM
Has anyone driven or are there any owners with a view on the engine and gearbox package? And of the car overall?

VAG newbie
13-12-2011, 08:01 PM
There is one 103TDI wagon in Bryant Byrt Skoda in Mt Gravatt. I haven't test driven it yet as the salesman already know I'm waiting for my Superb, since I bought from them, and I've been taking my kids to visit their showroom once every 2 weeks. So they know I'm not there to buy.

You can give it a try.

CanberravRS
13-12-2011, 08:46 PM
Has anyone driven or are there any owners with a view on the engine and gearbox package? And of the car overall?

I test drove all the Superb Options... and the 103 TDI in the Superb is a massive change from the 103 TDI in the previous model Passat.. It's frugal... but in the heavier body of the Superb, just feels fat and flat. The 125 is far more fluid and responsive, but I have to say I dont like single turbo TDI engines.. as they are flat then Peak. then flat..

The 118TSI is a great Engine, as its way more responsive, overtakes better and nearly as economical.. Drive them both.. and choose for yourself. It depends what your after.