PDA

View Full Version : MY12 Jetta Price

GolfR
25-11-2011, 09:23 PM
Hi Guys,

Just ordered a MY12 Jetta 147 optioned with Sunroof, electric seats, Sports Pack and Metallic paint for $42600 Driveaway.

Does this seem like a reasonable discount, I feel as though I should've negotiated more however wanted to get into the waiting line ASAP and they offered an additional 3yrs warranty...

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere as I couldn't find any recent threads relating to this.

Cheers,

frozze
25-11-2011, 11:02 PM
I got pretty much the same specs as your order and I paid $41835 but in candy white (less $500 i think).

But you did get extra an 3 years warranty which is probably a $1500 or so add-on. Do you know if the warranty is a dealer extended warranty or VGA backed warranty? There's a difference, apparently.

Hi Guys,

Just ordered a MY12 Jetta 147 optioned with Sunroof, electric seats, Sports Pack and Metallic paint for $42600 Driveaway.

Does this seem like a reasonable discount, I feel as though I should've negotiated more however wanted to get into the waiting line ASAP and they offered an additional 3yrs warranty...

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere as I couldn't find any recent threads relating to this.

Cheers,