PDA

View Full Version : ELSA Win

Zee - Golfie
11-11-2011, 10:25 AM
Hi Guys

Just checking if anyone has used the above software, ELSA Win

Its basically like a car manual, which shows how to do service, replace and repair etc...

good to know other peoples thoughts or has anyone used somehting else similar?

KRA21E
11-11-2011, 10:56 AM
I am not allowed to post anything about it as i have recieved numerous infraction for supposedly undertaking illegal activities for helping people obtain it. I can however post a link to another forum that will answer all your questions, help you obtain it etc ;)

My opinion of ElsaWIN 3.9 is that it is invaluable for anyone with a VAG Vehicle as well as Etka 7.3.

Here is the forum: www.garageforum.co.uk

Enjoy.

Transporter
11-11-2011, 05:35 PM
I am not allowed to post anything about it as i have recieved numerous infraction for supposedly undertaking illegal activities for helping people obtain it. I can however post a link to another forum that will answer all your questions, help you obtain it etc ;)

My opinion of ElsaWIN 3.9 is that it is invaluable for anyone with a VAG Vehicle as well as Etka 7.3.

Enjoy.

You forgot to say that you posted the same thing 3 times. :facepalm:

guthrie
15-11-2011, 12:35 PM
II can however post a link to another forum that will answer all your questions, help you obtain it etc ;)

Thanks for the link. Looks like lots of useful info there :)

Prior to your link I have been playing with Version 3.6 of ElsaWin and I must say it is not the easiest software to use... Is 3.9 much better?

Zee - Golfie
15-11-2011, 09:46 PM

Enjoy.

Thanks for the link, defintely read into it more.

What u think would be mote suitable for VAG?

Umai Naa!!
15-11-2011, 09:54 PM
I don't think you can get any better than ElsaWin, given that it's VAG-published software.

I use it everyday. Not much to complain about, except for the lack of current flow diagrams for the Eos roof electrics.