PDA

View Full Version : New CC?

Pullstarter
30-10-2011, 07:39 PM
Hi Guys,
Anyone heard anything about when/if there will be a new CC model?

phaeton
31-10-2011, 05:02 PM
Mid next year a facelift will appear here but be revealed between either LA Auto Show in November or April at NYIAS.

clip
31-10-2011, 05:17 PM
I could see you in one of those Simon. Will probably be my next car- as long as they get the styling right. Are there any pics around yet?

Pullstarter
31-10-2011, 05:21 PM
Thanks Phaeton, we can always rely on you for the latest info :) I do prefer the styling a lot more than the stock Passat, but then there's the added cost of course :(

clip
31-10-2011, 06:05 PM
I do prefer the styling a lot more than the stock Passat, but then there's the added cost of course :(
Be interesting to see what they do with the pricing. Problem is, the current CC pushes the pricing into a whole different league and I'm not convinced VW has the cred to do that just yet. Maybe they will 'review' the pricing - OR, put some real effort into making it a worthy competitor in that price range (including the styling).

Pullstarter
31-10-2011, 07:35 PM
Well the other option is to buy an 18mth to 2 year old one. There's some good low km examples around with all the doo dads for around 45-50k.

PA.
03-11-2011, 12:23 PM
http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/11/012013volkswagencc628-1.jpg

Link (http://www.germancarforum.com/passat-passat-cc/40572-2013-vw-cc-facelift-revealed.html#post543176)

VOLKSWAGEN UNVEILS NEW CC

Volkswagen's stylish four-door coupe receives major updates for the 2013 Model Year, including freshened front and rear styling

Wolfsburg - When the Volkswagen CC debuted four years ago, it was the first affordably priced four-door coupe on sale in the U.S. What looked at first like a niche has developed into a completely new segment: nearly 270,000 people around the world have bought Volkswagen's sedan that has the looks and heart of a sports car. The CC mixes practicality with style and attainability.

Volkswagen is presenting a technically and visually updated version of the vehicle at the LA Auto Show, held at the LA Convention Center in downtown Los Angeles between November 18 and 27. With new front and rear styling and an extended range of standard equipment that includes Bi-Xenon headlights with the Adaptive Front Lighting System and LED taillights, the new CC makes an even bolder statement in the entry-luxury class. The 2013 Volkswagen CC will go on sale in the Spring in the U.S.

About Volkswagen of America, Inc.

Founded in 1955, Volkswagen of America, Inc. is headquartered in Herndon, Virginia. It is a subsidiary of Volkswagen AG, headquartered in Wolfsburg, Germany. Volkswagen's operations in the United States include research and development, parts and vehicle processing, parts distribution centers, sales, marketing and service offices, financial service centers, and its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Volkswagen is one of the world's largest producers of passenger cars and Europe's largest automaker. Volkswagen sells the Beetle, Eos, Golf, GTI, Jetta, Jetta SportWagen, Passat, CC, Tiguan, Touareg and Routan vehicles through approximately 600 independent U.S. dealers. All 2012 Volkswagen models come standard-equipped with Electronic Stability Control. This is important because the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has called ESC the most effective new vehicle safety technology since the safety belt. Visit Volkswagen of America online at Volkswagen of America or media.vw.com to learn more.

phaeton
03-11-2011, 01:15 PM
New Volkswagen CC crosses over to luxury class | VWWatercooled Australia (http://www.vwwatercooled.org.au/2011/11/new-volkswagen-cc-crosses-over-to-luxury-class/)

Pullstarter
03-11-2011, 04:44 PM
Thanks for the info guys, good stuff :)

FSI 220
04-11-2011, 09:03 AM
That looks noice... wonder what they have done to the interior in order to diferentiate it from the Passat seing as the B7 had pretty much caught up to the MY11 CC...

the prevous one had a touch of Salvador Dali all over it, this thing as a more angular bottom half but still with the big swoopy roofline... but that is picking nits...

John

Jayse
10-11-2011, 12:11 PM
Well i got a call from Chris @ VW South Yarra yesterday due to my lease expiring soon. Chris asked if i was interested in anything at VW and would i be looking to buy now. I said, not at the moment but i'd be interested in the new CC coming out next year and asked whats new with it... so according to Chris, they will be doing some tinkering with the interior...like adding an extra seat!! Good news for me as this was a possible deal breaker. But then again, i won't put my deposit on it just yet till i actually have visual proof that it will be a 5 seater.

Cheers,

Jayse.