PDA

View Full Version : bloody auto barn!

benissatan
25-06-2007, 10:29 AM
well, i got my subs and amps fitted by auto barn in warrie wood. because of all this rain, my car has a leak now, it turns out that the installer forgot or just didnt bother to seal up the power wire running from the engine bay to the boot. so the carpet is completly soaked!
but good news, they said that they will fix any problems for free! take all the seats out, carpet and proffessional dry it.!
so a good bit of service from autobarn, even tho they caused the problem!j:

DUB 20V
25-06-2007, 10:59 AM
well, i got my subs and amps fitted by auto barn in warrie wood. because of all this rain, my car has a leak now, it turns out that the installer forgot or just didnt bother to seal up the power wire running from the engine bay to the boot. so the carpet is completly soaked!
but good news, they said that they will fix any problems for free! take all the seats out, carpet and proffessional dry it.!
so a good bit of service from autobarn, even tho they caused the problem!j:

that would suck a least they offer to fix it for you, what kind of system did you get?

ScienceVR6
25-06-2007, 02:06 PM
Bloody Autobarn, Who'd want to work for them?j:

Tell ya's what, If i get this job at Autobarn in Pakenham, I prommise never to let water leak into Volkswagens. Or even Audis!

benissatan
25-06-2007, 05:01 PM
hehe. well i bought my subs and amps from j b hi fi, but i couldnt get it fitted by them as it was to far to travel.
my subs are just 2 12 inch kicker i think. 700 watts each i think. cant actually remember. :?
and its only a cheapish amp i think its a kicker amp again..

i hope they dont ask for a reciept for the installation as ive missplaced it! i know it was fitted around the 7th of march 2007 soo.. that should narrow it down!

MattyT
26-06-2007, 02:06 AM
Thats pretty good service really, i bet the place I recently got my system installed at would probably just tell me to bugger off!

benissatan
27-06-2007, 06:49 PM
apparently they drained 9 litres of water out. and they have now taken all the interior out to dry! my cars going to stink when i get it back! i so hope if doesnt lol

MattyT
28-06-2007, 01:52 AM
Spray girls perfume into it.

I know I would. Unf.