PDA

View Full Version : spray painter brisbane

xcgumby
19-06-2007, 05:23 PM
I have very small spray paint job where colour matching is important.

I'm in Brisbane - does anyone have a recommendation?

shaneth
19-06-2007, 05:30 PM
I may get shot for this comment. I used to work for a Company that supplied welders to Panel Beaters so have been to many. I found with most of the big ones it all depends on who you get. One job may be done by the Apprentice and another by a qualified person. I have had work done and it was fantastic and then recommended someone and they did a dodgy job. So unforetunalty i wont recommend anyone as i had to much grief from my last effort. I know this doesnt answer your question mate but im just giving you the heads up. PM me where you are and ill pm some companies to go and see, as i would say to go and see if you can inspect there work before choosing a spray painter.

If anyone finds this offencive or if you dont like thr post xcgumby pm me and ill delete it.

xcgumby
21-06-2007, 07:45 PM
who is offended by honesty?

It seems reasonable to suggest that the same panel shop could turn out variable quality depending on day, weather, who did the job & so on.

PMd BTW.

quozl
22-06-2007, 04:45 AM
I have very small spray paint job where colour matching is important.

I'm in Brisbane - does anyone have a recommendation?

Shipstones

shaneth
30-06-2007, 02:16 PM
Yes shipstones are know for good quality. bump shop are also. exclusive in the valley always has a ferrari or 2 in it and were the only panel shop i have been to in brisbane that can still do a whole pannel by hand. they also are setup to make panels, or at least they were. Hadwens are another. With good quality also comes good price. Im extremely sorry bout the late reply.

DionM
01-07-2007, 02:07 AM
bump shop are also.

Seconded. Bump shop are good.