PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Mk4 owners.

shaneth
13-06-2007, 07:42 PM
Hello Fellow Mk4 forum readers. As i have recently become Mod of this section i have been wondering why there isnt much banter in this section. There is roughly 34 members that own or drive Mk4's. Now that i am a mod i will endevour to keep all topics, on topic and no arguements etc. The Mod team at VWW wants to keep up the friendly sprirt it is so well known for. I look forward to reading ALL your posts.

gpk_gti
13-06-2007, 07:50 PM
thankyou Shaneth! this is exactly why VWW is becoming world famous! there should be more posts here,as we have many members with mk4's.from all the pm's I receive,alot of our mk4 members are over the incesant bickering and bullying that they get when they post here.this behavior is not acceptable in the physical world,why should it be accepted here.
Thanks again!!!:)

ope126
13-06-2007, 07:55 PM
thankyou Shaneth! this is exactly why VWW is becoming world famous! there should be more posts here,as we have many members with mk4's.from all the pm's I receive,alot of our mk4 members are over the incesant bickering and bullying that they get when they post here.this behavior is not acceptable in the physical world,why should it be accepted here.
Thanks again!!!:)

True That...

I am amazed that more MK4 drivers / owners dont't post in this section or others. And then when people do it's the same people that answer questions etc. no futher input from any of the other MK4 owners.
I have only been on here for a short time, but I do agree with the above.
Maybe people are scared of posting comments with the fear of being shut down.

Glenn

mikinoz
13-06-2007, 09:09 PM
Hello Fellow Mk4 forum readers. As i have recently become Mod of this section i have been wondering why there isnt much banter in this section. There is roughly 34 members that own or drive Mk4's. Now that i am a mod i will endevour to keep all topics, on topic and no arguements etc. The Mod team at VWW wants to keep up the friendly sprirt it is so well known for. I look forward to reading ALL your posts.

I must say that while I had a MKIV I worked pretty hard to keep some topics coming up and having some input to keep the topics fresh and moving over. I sadly no longer have the MKIV and so have less to contribute, apart from the now and then occurrences that I share with people having trouble.

Props for wanting to keep this area vibrant!

shaneth
14-06-2007, 01:28 PM
One thing i forgot to mention is that if you do have an issue or problem whether it be with a post or another forum member please dont hesitate to PM me.

DubSteve
14-06-2007, 01:53 PM
Keep up the good work Shaneth, as I member of the admin team its hard for the admin to keep on top of everything but we try.

Hence the mods keep an overlook on their sections as we try to do the bigger part of this great forum.

If anyone is being buliied they should PM the admin team at once and they will discuss and act on it.

There should be no bullying or bickering, this is not what this forum of ours is about!

99gti
14-06-2007, 03:05 PM
If anyone is being buliied they should PM the admin team at once and they will discuss and act on it.

There should be no bullying or bickering, this is not what this forum of ours is about!

Hence why I'm a happy Mk4 poster - still only fairly new but very much enjoying the forum! I'm sure we'll be hearing more from you too Shaneth.

91eah
20-06-2007, 02:32 PM
I try and post when i can, however have been so busy of late

gpk_gti
16-07-2007, 07:37 PM
Hi mk4 owners!!
just like to announce my installment as MODERATOR of Golf mk4,new beetle and Bora!
Im online most times as I work from home so if you need any help or have any issues regarding this forum,send me a pm or you can add me to your msn- yiorgok@hotmail.com .
:)
keep on mk4-vdubbin!!!:cool:

phaeton
16-07-2007, 07:49 PM
Congrats George :cool:

shaneth
16-07-2007, 09:16 PM
Yep congrats

Cache
16-07-2007, 09:24 PM
Dear god George...they made you admin? This spells drama :(.

Just jokes, congrats mate. On another note, as a brand spanking new member I have nothing but good words for this forum. I have received excellent information and advice in regards to my MK4 and everyone seems to be awesome......apart from the excessive ammount of you ba$tards trying to sell me chips.....we all know stand-alone is the way to go with MK4's :D.

Cheers guys,

Jake.

VWEAPN
16-07-2007, 09:26 PM
i love chips

DubSteve
16-07-2007, 09:58 PM
God have mercy ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!;)

static1800
16-07-2007, 11:08 PM
HEHE!
http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/images/imported/2007/07/motivator7843822-2.jpg

gpk_gti
17-07-2007, 08:03 AM
hahah! you are evil static!! hey,,now I have a mk2 !! so now I can talk to myself? hahah

VW18LT
17-07-2007, 05:47 PM

I would like to post more on the forum but whenever i do post something even small it always gets deleted. Any reason for that?????

gpk_gti
17-07-2007, 05:51 PM
where?? pm me if anything like that happens.you should be notified if your post is deleted.if you are on msn,add me!!

DIDZ
17-07-2007, 06:09 PM
Well well well - here's trouble......... :idea:

99gti
18-07-2007, 08:38 AM
Congrats George!Hopefully I'll have some more to post soonish re. my mk4.....

gpk_gti
18-07-2007, 04:00 PM
great,keep us up to date with all your mods! wats the next best thing than modding a vdub yourself?? watchn someone else modding their vdub!!:D