PDA

View Full Version : Newcastle European car centre

mitch_gti
08-06-2007, 06:40 PM
Hey everyone,

Just thought i would let everyone know that if you are finding it hard to locate a place to service your European car then try the

European Car Centre.

1/71 Throsby Street, Wickham NSW 2293.

Phone: 49 622 729

Renee & Jozo

They did a great job on my GTI. They fitted a silicone turbo inlet pipe (T.I.P) and my new front sway bar.

They will also be a flash tuner outlet by the end of the year apparently.

I will be getting my car serviced there from now on. :)

99gti
09-06-2007, 10:44 AM
There is currently quite a que up to get in there. There's a 400 tone ship waiting at their front door for a quick oil change.

mitch_gti
10-06-2007, 12:08 AM
lol,

http://www.eurofordclub.com/gallery/albums/newyshipwreck/DSCF8232tu.jpg

crazy weather :)

Glad i have power back at home now

Rednut
16-12-2008, 03:32 PM
do these guys still do repairs? newcastle automotive on darby st have fkt me over. the first couple of times were good but i think theyre taking advantage of my lack of knowledge of cars!

schoona
16-12-2008, 04:03 PM
lol @ neil

try Perry Penfold Automotive as another option (Rednut)

Haven't tried the OP's shop, but nice to know there are a few around. :)

Ivo
18-05-2009, 08:20 PM
I can also highly recommend Renee and Jozo from the European Car Center. They have done a lot of work on a 79 Mercedes that I have and now do my T5 Multivan. They had a 360 Modena in there a few weeks ago :biggrin:

Good honest people and fair pricing.

bujna
19-05-2009, 07:09 AM
I can also highly recommend Renee and Jozo from the European Car Center. They have done a lot of work on a 79 Mercedes that I have and now do my T5 Multivan. They had a 360 Modena in there a few weeks ago :biggrin:

Good honest people and fair pricing.

haha...that modena is always there! It was getting a clutch replaced last time i was getting the golf serviced. I asked Jozo if the ferrari was his. He denies it though... :-)

I get all my servicing done there now. They have been very helpful to me, and even gave me a free vag-com fault check a while back.

PassatB6
19-05-2009, 11:56 AM
haha...that modena is always there! It was getting a clutch replaced last time i was getting the golf serviced. I asked Jozo if the ferrari was his. He denies it though... :-)

I get all my servicing done there now. They have been very helpful to me, and even gave me a free vag-com fault check a while back.

Agreed. Top people, great work fair rates. Jozo is a factory trained mechanic, Mercedes I think.

MultiplexMan
26-07-2011, 02:45 PM
I just got the Kombi Beach serviced up there. Great service and fair rates!

I'll be going back. :P