PDA

View Full Version : International Motorshow in Czech republic.

Transporter
26-05-2011, 05:56 PM
For those who travel to Europe in early June, get the free, entry just show your Skoda keys on Saturday the 4th of June. :)

Å*KODA Auto - Autosalon 2011 - Wall | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/%C5%A0KODA-Auto-Autosalon-2011/225316364146089?sk=wall)

Yeti will be displayed with the sections cut out to show the safety and so on.

K1W1
26-05-2011, 06:50 PM
Yeti will be displayed with the sections cut out to show the safety and so on.

I wonder whether they will fly it out to the Melbourne show in July as part of the launch process.

Zelig
26-05-2011, 08:09 PM
I can't make it to the Czech Republic for their Motor Show, but I am doing my best to be in Melbourne for the Australian International Motor Show on 1st July.

We first saw the Yeti at last year's Sydney Motor Show (October) so it has been a long wait for another good look.

onyertod
27-05-2011, 02:15 PM
UK dealers have had the Yeti on sale for almost two years. I had my bum in one in Sept 09. Very nice. But had to settle for an Octavia when I got back to OZ. No regrets though because as much as I fancy a Yeti, it aint gonna go like my 1.8 tsi.

Zelig
27-05-2011, 08:29 PM
Nice pics in your sig onyertod.

How did you find Northshore Skoda to deal with ?

They would be my closest dealer if we go down the Yeti road.

onyertod
28-05-2011, 11:30 AM
Thx Zelig.

Sadly I have to sell the Roomster to make way for a company car.

View all the Used SKODA ROOMSTER cars for sale in your area (http://www.drive.com.au/search/buy-Used-cars/SKODA-make/ROOMSTER/?bc=6db64924920&from=4)

Northshore sales were good to deal with.

I was less impressed when the service dept rotated the wheels on my Octavia which obviously had already been rotated!

Good luck with your purchase. I am sure the Yeti would not dissapoint. The sheer practicality of the varioflex seating is a massive plus.

( I know because like the Yeti, the Roomster has varioflex rear seating.)

QUOTE=Zelig;670356]Nice pics in your sig onyertod.

How did you find Northshore Skoda to deal with ?

They would be my closest dealer if we go down the Yeti road.[/QUOTE]

Zelig
28-05-2011, 01:20 PM
Thanks for the info on Northshore Skoda.

I am now booked for 2 days training in Melbourne on 30th June and 1st July, flying back to Sydney 2nd July so I will be re-acquainting myself with the Snow Monster at the Melbourne Motor Show.