PDA

View Full Version : Panel Shop in Melbourne

Boraboy
05-02-2006, 09:17 PM
I just had the Renault Feugo painted at Burwood Panel Works. They did the required preparation and I am exceedingly pleased with the result. Original paint match is spot on with the underbonnet colour, they painted the bumpers and exterior trim to match original and I was very happy with the price. I can recommend their work and service.

They are at 13 Millicent Street Burwood, Paul Pavia 9808 8819

GoLfMan
06-02-2006, 03:51 PM
how much did they charge you if you dont mind me asking? i had a renault 15! but unfortunately the previous owner left it in the rain for 20 years so i kept discovering rust, and eventually found chasis rust :( so i had to wreck it. nice car though :)

Boraboy
26-02-2006, 09:02 PM
Sorry for the delay in answering but I have been busy playing with the Mallock.

They charged me $2200 for a full rub down, paint in two pack including all the black trim and fitted new bumpers (Provided by me) and painted these with the appropriate preparation and surface coat. They also repaired a small amount of surface rust, supplied and fitted a new windscreen and fitted new tail lights and front indicator lenses (again by me).

This price was much better than any other I had recieved and was a fixed figure.

I am particularly happy with the standard of the work and the service.