PDA

View Full Version : " POLO " licence plate

petersnr
26-03-2011, 03:58 PM
Been a keen VW fan and when POLO was released in UK I bought the Western Australian licence plate POLO now things have changed and I regret I might have to sell these plates. All Im posting is to get some feedback that other might be interested in these plates. Just like some feedback at where is the best option to sell them, thanks for your interest.

FJ Steve
26-03-2011, 05:22 PM
Having the Model name as a personalized plate may be considered a bit lame (note, I didn't say it was...just may be viewed that way by some).

However, if you had the plates "Marco"...I would have been interested. In the meantime, I'll stick with the plates "MARCCO" on our Polo.

What is the replacement value of the plates? (i.e plastic/aluminium/colour). Once you have established that, then you have a benchmark for an asking price. They will only be sold at a price that the market is prepared to pay. So....replacement value would be minimum (IMHO)

William_Foster
26-03-2011, 10:57 PM
Not sure if it is an option, but maybe try shopping them round the dealers; they always love to have plates like this on their demo vehicles.

petersnr
27-03-2011, 10:53 AM
Thanks William, will do...

FJ Steve
31-03-2011, 07:02 PM
PM sent.............................................. ..............................................